Romeo Langford

6 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Jerry Meyer has updated his crystal ball pick to IU.

image.png.2375700c8a163ee8b004000e4bdcbd28.png

Well that sure doesn't suck. Meyer has a pretty good track record but something has to be out there for him to throw his pick in this early. Usually he waits for morning of...haha! Hope it's true!

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Well that sure doesn't suck. Meyer has a pretty good track record but something has to be out there for him to throw his pick in this early. Usually he waits for morning of...haha! Hope it's true!

Whoa....I mean this guy is probably wrong 85% of the time with his initial pick but seems to always find out the truth within 24 hours of an announcement...I'm not sure I've ever seen him change a prediction then be wrong so hopefully this means something

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Did I make it up, or didn’t someone say he canceled his Kansas visit?? Thought I read it on here.

His dad said that if Romeo knew where he wanted to go and it was before Kansas visit they would cancel it rather than wasting the school's time.

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Did I make it up, or didn’t someone say he canceled his Kansas visit?? Thought I read it on here.

I think it was just in an article that his dad stated basically that Romeo could make a decision whenever and that he could cancel his visit to Kansas...(I am paraphrasing) and they never said they would cancel visit...more of a possibility

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Jerry Meyer has a track record of coming in late.  Literally within hours of a recruit making an announcement, sometimes.  Is something up, we don't know about ? 

If there is, it's gonna be good for us based off of his prediction.

6 minutes ago, KDB said:

His latest prediction for Garland is from June, to Vandy.

Correct. I just checked as well.  Meyer also has a history of changing his CB prediction, as I say, closer to an announcement. 

And of course, June was well before HH.... and Garland's mother tearing up as they walked the court at AH.

Just now, milehiiu said:

Correct. I just checked as well.  Meyer also has a history of changing his CB prediction, as I say, closer to an announcement. 

Yep, very true. Hopefully that prediction is one of those "close to an announcement" predictions.

38 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

And of course, June was to before HH.... and Garland's mother tearing up as they walked the court at AH.

He changed his pick for Garland to IU @ 4:36 today.

Archived