Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

I’m sorry but Barrett is on another level to me. If you just want to sell some tickets sure...but if you want to build your team around a guy...Barrett is your man. Size for guard, shooting, ball handling, passing...triple threat. Zion is a beast but the NBA is full of the greatest athletes in the world...his advantage will not be the same and he will have to shoot much much better. Probably an all-star future but I don’t see Lebron like people act like. 

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

I’m sorry but Barrett is on another level to me. If you just want to sell some tickets sure...but if you want to build your team around a guy...Barrett is your man. Size for guard, shooting, ball handling, passing...triple threat. Zion is a beast but the NBA is full of the greatest athletes in the world...his advantage will not be the same and he will have to shoot much much better. Probably an all-star future but I don’t see Lebron like people act like. 

Well, I imagine that this subject will be argued/discussed  more than a few times over the next few years....maybe more.  FYi, Stephen A. Smith believes, so he says, that Zion will be close to LeBron...but different.  LOL...so much for opinions.  😁

28 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Makes sense....trade Beal and/or Wall then draft Romeo to take one of their spots.  It woukd suck for Romeo cuz the Wizards are a dumpster fire.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

How did Hunter get it? He would have been out with his illness at that time.

He won that in preseason,  Apparently, Archie is not giving them out as frequently once the season started.  Or, maybe Jiuwan had a stranglehold on it for several weeks and They just stopped counting until Romeo took it away.

Archived