Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

De'Ron, Race Thompson, and Justin Smith are at Romeo's game. According to Inside The Hall. 

37 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

De'Ron, Race Thompson, and Justin Smith are at Romeo's game. According to Inside The Hall. 

Juwan is not thete! :panic:

This is purely speculation on my part, but the fact that our players are at the game and have watched him twice previously.... has to be a good, maybe subtle sign, right? I refuse to get my hopes up, but why would Arch decide not to go to one of the most coveted Indiana recruits in years? I don’t know, I feel pretty good about Archie not being worried about it and our players in attendance. Again, not trying to get mine or anyone else’s hopes up!!

12 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

This is purely speculation on my part, but the fact that our players are at the game and have watched him twice previously.... has to be a good, maybe subtle sign, right? I refuse to get my hopes up, but why would Arch decide not to go to one of the most coveted Indiana recruits in years? I don’t know, I feel pretty good about Archie not being worried about it and our players in attendance. Again, not trying to get mine or anyone else’s hopes up!!

Having the players present at the game also provides a further IU presence without it actually counting as one of the seven allotted visits. Two left! Let's make the most of them Arch

1 hour ago, Danomatic said:

I’m sorry but if RL does not commit to IU after the meat & potatoes of this IU team show up to his game then the pissed off level just went to HULK status.  I can only decipher this as a positive  for IU, I mean why would Big time IU players attend his game if he knowingly was going somewhere else?  I sure the heck wouldn’t unless I knew he was Hoosier bound?  Things that make you go hmmmm.

On 3/1/2018 at 9:02 AM, cybergates said:

Some great players don't care about previous years roster, but some do so your point here isn't valid unless you personally know Romeo doesn't care about IU, Vandy, and KU's roster/success this year. 

Also unless you know Romeo wants to play with Garland (if this was the case why didn't he commit shortly after DG did?), how close of friends they are (I've seen posts here that suggest they aren't that close), and that he's adverse to playing both sides of the ball (which I've seen absolutely nothing to lend credence to this) I don't see why you are questioning his demeanor.

Where I will agree with you is that IU should only get players that buy in and truly want to be Hoosiers (til Death VBG!!!)

True, I don’t know what he his thinking just the pessimist in me talking after what everything is being said.  If he was truly Hoosier bound, why wait to commit because that has everybody questioning his demeanor, character & his decision.  Of course it doesn’t help that the great IU writers or message board insiders crystal ball says Vandy, so the pessimist thinking is REAL.  Here’s why, RL hears the negativity of his brand from HN in the possibility he does not commit to IU but yet says nothing.  If a TRUE HOOSIER, you squash those rumors unless you don’t want to face the #1 fan base in College BB during your Senior season.  

Archived