Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

Evan Daniels just tweeted this, I asked him about Langford in response since it's Kansas related...they're all in on Q Grimes fwiw...

IMG_1141.PNG

You should retweet that statement and tag Romeo on Twitter...let him see that he's not Self's #1 target.

3 minutes ago, T-Free20 said:

You should retweet that statement and tag Romeo on Twitter...let him see that he's not Self's #1 target.

I think he means that Romeo is their top target, though I may be wrong. That's how it sounded to me when I read it.

I was looking at Kansas' scholarship chart and it says with their current 3 commits for the 2018 class that they have no more open spots, if Grimes were to announce his decision before Langford it seems that he is pretty much a lock for Kansas. Would a commitment from Grimes basically take away the chance to grab Romeo? 

6 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

IMO this just shows Self going for Grimes bc he knows Romeo is likely IU lean? I could be incorrect, but if he's putting all his chips one way...??? All I know is what I have read. Hopefully he doesn't even visit kansas! 

If the Langfords were to cancel the Kansas visit, I would think it would show we are heavily the favorite for Romeo. He and his family like UNC though. I'm gonna try to not get to excited about anything regarding Romeo or Garland until they announce their decisions.

1 hour ago, Coach Robby said:

I could honestly see all players that attended HH last weekend committing this fall/winter...not to bring back the "movement" but similar in style in regards to in-state players

Spot on.  Hearing that the Garland's have set a drop dead date for a commitment no later than Nov. 13.  And now, the Langford's are talking more about a November commitment date, than the Spring date they had set out earlier this year.

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

Spot on.  Hearing that the Garland's have set a drop dead date for a commitment no later than Nov. 13.  And now, the Langford's are talking more about a November commitment date, than the Spring date they had set out earlier this year.

The fact that Langford made it an official so he could stay longer...was he recruiting garland to come with him one last time? 

Archived