Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Our latest thoughts on the Romeo decision, and what the fallout of a pro-IU announcement might be...

Not only do you do good work.... You also publish on Sunday's.  Normally a dark day for news.   Thanks. 

Also see that you have taken up the promotion for FREE  IU sites and information.  I would hope to think HSN had a small influence in that decision.

Continued support coming your way from HSN. 

27 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Not only do you do good work.... You also publish on Sunday's.  Normally a dark day for news.   Thanks. 

Also see that you have taken up the promotion for FREE  IU sites and information.  I would hope to think HSN had a small influence in that decision.

Continued support coming your way from HSN. 

Sunday may not be an optimal day in the "business" -- but it seems to work best for me :coffee:

Thanks Mile.  I really think with so many alternatives, FREE is the way of the future.  I could be wrong though.  

I really appreciate your support.

3 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Our latest thoughts on the Romeo decision, and what the fallout of a pro-IU announcement might be...

Did I misread or you don’t think he’s coming to IU?  I read it as you don’t expect him to be wearing that red hat as you don’t think he’s coming.  Just curious.

10 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Did I misread or you don’t think he’s coming to IU?  I read it as you don’t expect him to be wearing that red hat as you don’t think he’s coming.  Just curious.

I think you misread based on the rest of the article. I think it had more to do with Romeo in the role of recruiter, Although I'm not sure I agree with that assessment. I expect he will at least be a passive, if not active recruiter for his school of choice.

13 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I think you misread based on the rest of the article. I think it had more to do with Romeo in the role of recruiter, Although I'm not sure I agree with that assessment. I expect he will at least be a passive, if not active recruiter for his school of choice.

I very well could have trying to read and listen to my kid at the same time doesn’t work!!

1 hour ago, IUwins0708 said:

No, I was just having fun with the "Make Indiana Cool Again" play on words, teasing that he won't be wearing a red "Make America Great Again" hat.

Earlier today... I found a great GIF of tonto riding on his horse into the sunset.  Which I would have posted long about now. But, sadly, I could not get this system to accept it.

So.... I will leave all with the mental picture of tonto riding off into the sunset.  Laughing on his way out, as he pranked some, but not most IU fans. 

We've seen so many tonto's through the years. 

All I can say, is continue to listen to the members who have proven themselves on HSN, for years now.

The guys I know, have no solid info as to what school Romeo is about to announce for.

Trolling another fan base is bad enough.  But trolling your own fan base is even worse.  tonto, you are a very, very bad troll.  One thing the real Tonto would never do... is troll two fan bases at the same time. tonto... you have brought disrespect to the real Tonto.

Archived