Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, zerawkid said:

Jerry one more recommendation, this one is likely spot on if you’re digging the Madura...look for and then drink this beer:

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/35412/88532/

Cycle Cream and Sugar is SO good. They had a barrel aged honey barley-wine when we were there last year that they made with Toppling Goliath that was amazing.  We go to St. Pete Beach every year and love Green Bench, and Cycle is great as well.

1 hour ago, Snozzwangers_und_covfefe said:

Completely off topic, but several have mentioned Blanton's, which is my favorite too. Is it as hard to get up that way as down in Atlanta? 2-3yrs ago,I could get it anywhere. Now, never. 

I’m in KY and it’s very difficult to get. Most places don’t put it on the shelves anymore. Have to frequent liquor stores often and ask to get lucky. 

36 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

What is suggested retail on BCBS? I went to a raffle last year and missed out, but found a bottle at a smaller place that said they get about a case a year. 

You can get a non-variant at Costco for $8.50 a bottle. Most stores should be under $12/bottle though. 

an6el 318 posts

3 minutes ago

FKIM01 said... (original post)

I'm on record on my home forum since last August that it would likely come down to Kansas and IU, and indeed it's been Indiana and Kansas for awhile now. Vanderbilt has been pretty much out since mid-March (Drew made one last desperation pitch March 17th) and is a distant third. No coaching staff has known for more than a month because the decision hasn't been made that long. Romeo has been a lean for awhile, but he's a careful young man and has taken his time firming up that decision (wise in light of the fact that Louisville was an early favorite). What I'm hearing all over the place is that the staffs knew as of Saturday and the LOI has already been signed. The $10,000 bet gauntlet (and the absolute lie about when the coaching staffs knew the decision) is a sure sign of a troll...An6el, I'm calling you out. You do a disservice to this forum with your foolishness and your trollish behavior and frankly, a program of Kansas' stature deserves more integrity and maturity than you are showing. For me, this is a guessing game based on sifting through sources based on their longevity and track records. At least I'll admit that my posts are mostly educated guesses without pretending that I'm a genuine insider.

Call me a troll if you wish, but the biggest troll here at least pretends to be one of your own.

Shut the f*** up and show me your bank statements or get off the board. I'm about to make you my dog in 2.5 hours.

^^^^^^^^This guys is ridiculous!! He is cursing at one of our posters here. I had to edit the word he put on "Kansas247 site. Good grief!!

15 minutes ago, Jacarcio said:

Didn't I read this is a dead period. I imagine Arch cant be there. Unless romeo did indeed sign already and commits have different engagement rules. 

Dead period started yesterday, and runs through the 5th of next month.

23 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

an6el 318 posts

3 minutes ago

I'm on record on my home forum since last August that it would likely come down to Kansas and IU, and indeed it's been Indiana and Kansas for awhile now. Vanderbilt has been pretty much out since mid-March (Drew made one last desperation pitch March 17th) and is a distant third. No coaching staff has known for more than a month because the decision hasn't been made that long. Romeo has been a lean for awhile, but he's a careful young man and has taken his time firming up that decision (wise in light of the fact that Louisville was an early favorite). What I'm hearing all over the place is that the staffs knew as of Saturday and the LOI has already been signed. The $10,000 bet gauntlet (and the absolute lie about when the coaching staffs knew the decision) is a sure sign of a troll...An6el, I'm calling you out. You do a disservice to this forum with your foolishness and your trollish behavior and frankly, a program of Kansas' stature deserves more integrity and maturity than you are showing. For me, this is a guessing game based on sifting through sources based on their longevity and track records. At least I'll admit that my posts are mostly educated guesses without pretending that I'm a genuine insider.

Call me a troll if you wish, but the biggest troll here at least pretends to be one of your own.

Shut the f*** up and show me your bank statements or get off the board. I'm about to make you my dog in 2.5 hours.

^^^^^^^^This guys is ridiculous!! He is cursing at one of our posters here. I had to edit the word he put on "Kansas247 site. Good grief!!

He's gonna be my b**** in three hours.  I doubt he has enough money for lunch tomorrow without asking mom.

13 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

an6el 318 posts

3 minutes ago

Apparently they have no mods there b/c their posters are getting pissed that IU fans are engaging with them and stuff like you just shared is being posted.

2 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

Kansas fans are confident that Langford is announcing for the Jayhawks tonight, especially on their Scout board.

Seems like Kansas fans shouldn’t  be confident This late in the afternoon. I would think the coaching staffs that aren’t being chosen would know already and  it would leak out.

Archived