Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’m still not buying the decision was made final this Saturday and his dad didn’t have any idea where he was going.  Their was way to much smoke. Then again maybe it was just that smoke.  

His quotes have been contradictory. He implied vandy was out because garland would have the ball too often, Kansas was out because of FBI and when asked where he wanted romeo to go he said he couldn’t say. 

Maybe it was Romeos choice all along a and it really was a toss up. Who knows?

22 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’m still not buying the decision was made final this Saturday and his dad didn’t have any idea where he was going.  Their was way to much smoke. Then again maybe it was just that smoke.  

His mother always had more sway on Romeo over this recruitment.  I do not believe he knew until Saturday. 

6 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Some people already calling Tim Langford Lavar.  I thought the whole thing was a little over the top but man, I think he’s just a proud dad!  Lavar wouldn’t announced the commitment and told Archie what offense he was going to run.  

Yea, that's sad, just watched the interview of his dad.  Sounds like he 100% let romeo decide and just supported him.  Seems like a really nice guy, and already getting crap for thinking calipari is a jackass, and comparing him to lavar? jesus get a life people.

22 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Some people already calling Tim Langford Lavar.  I thought the whole thing was a little over the top but man, I think he’s just a proud dad!  Lavar wouldn’t announced the commitment and told Archie what offense he was going to run.  

Sour grapes.

Anybody who knows anything about college basketball knows what this program is capable of when it is competently led.  Everything you need for success is built into Indiana.  Fertile recruiting ground, rabid fans, monetary support from the University, alumni support...

4 of the top 5 posts on Rupps Rafters after Romeo announced were about him and IU.  Those yokels know what we are capable of.  They will never admit it but a strong IU is a definite threat to them.  Calipari wanted no part of us with Crean at the helm, he knows what is up and deep down those guys do to.

17 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Top piece - 

the Hoosiers do not have enough coming back to make a run at the top 25...

hmm, not so sure about that 

Don't think the national media realize what us Hoosier Fans do.... The expectation is much higher than being a top 25 team and maybe making the tournament.

Archived