Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, rcs29 said:

Romeo will wear whatever # he wants to. If he wants he can wear a letter, an ampersand or a leprechaun giving a unicorn the finger for that matter.

I second this! Let's just put "Dilly Dilly" on the back of his jersey

9 minutes ago, T-Free20 said:

I apologize if I have missed this and it was already previously discussed. Do we know if he has signed his LOI yet? If he did, I figured we would have got a statement from CAM by now. If he hasn't signed it yet, why not?

I heard Louisville wanted to have one last chat with him about some pretty ladies they could offer him :coffee:

29 minutes ago, T-Free20 said:

I apologize if I have missed this and it was already previously discussed. Do we know if he has signed his LOI yet? If he did, I figured we would have got a statement from CAM by now. If he hasn't signed it yet, why not?

Been wondering the same thing. I'm looking forward to hearing CAM's reaction/thoughts on landing Moby Dick.

15 minutes ago, INDenizen said:

Been wondering the same thing. I'm looking forward to hearing CAM's reaction/thoughts on landing Moby Dick.

Moby is a dick, I prefer Fatboy Slim.

247 lists him as a hard commit still not LOI like the rest of the class. Looks like signing period runs until 5/16? 

I too look forward to hearing CAM's comments on Romeo. 

1 hour ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Meh, he's alright. Might find his way into the rotation

Fouls is the insider on Romeo, and even he questioned whether he'd break into rotation 

:coffee:

10 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

So about when will Romeo and the other recruits arrive on campus?

Last year I think Archie gave the players options to returning players which session they showed up for. Frosh showed up June 13th last year. I would assume about same time this year. Maybe someone else knows better.

Looked like TJD was trying to defend him in a couple of those clips. No wonder he wants to play with Romeo...LOL...

Romeo is just sick.  Most of those clips showed him being double teamed and still scoring with ease.

I. Can't. Wait.

9 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

So about when will Romeo and the other recruits arrive on campus?

In terms of Romeo, and I will be paraphrasing here.  A story released by WHAS on May, 8th, said that the court (Romeo Court) will be finished on July 14th.... right before Romeo leaves for Bloomington.

whas11.com | Basketball court to be named after Romeo Langford

What I gather from that are two things. One, Romeo plans to be present at the dedication of the court named for him. And two... don't expect him on campus till July.

Keep in mind, Romeo has one more All-Star game left.

And as we saw with his last visit to IU, which never happened, things are subject to change. 

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

In terms of Romeo, and I will be paraphrasing here.  A story released by WHAS on May, 8th, said that the court (Romeo Court) will be finished on July 14th.... right before Romeo leaves for Bloomington.

whas11.com | Basketball court to be named after Romeo Langford

What I gather from that are two things. One, Romeo plans to be present at the dedication of the court named for him. And two... don't expect him on campus till July.

Keep in mind, Romeo has one more All-Star game left.

And as we saw with his last visit to IU, which never happened, things are subject to change. 

IIRC, in an interview after his announcement, Romeo said he would make it to campus the Tuesday after his last All-Star game.  Not sure if that means to stay on campus or just visit, but that’s what he said I believe.

Archived