Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ephul said:

We picked up a Crystal Ball pick on 247 for Romeo, if that means anything at all.

Not that this means anything either, but he is ranked as the #4 expert on the site for basketball predictions. Also on Romeo's timeline it says he's taking an official visit to UCLA, Sept. 29th, can't remember if that was there before today or did he just now schedule that too??

2 minutes ago, KDB said:

Not that this means anything either, but he is ranked as the #4 expert on the site for basketball predictions. Also on Romeo's timeline it says he's taking an official visit to UCLA, Sept. 29th, can't remember if that was there before today or did he just now schedule that too??

Just looked on Twitter, looks like Romeo just scheduled this visit too. Will be the first official he takes. He also had an in-home visit with Kansas last night.. 

3 minutes ago, KDB said:

No big deal, He has said he will visit every school.

1 hour ago, KDB said:

So you believe Kansas is favorite?

Yeah, I believe Doyel...as far as almost done I dunno about that. Those player living facilities are incredible plus their recent history is better than ours. I think those %s are fair. I do think that logic applies to Garland but our favor btw.

edit: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article104426576.html

Thats some next level stuff. It could turn 50/50s in their favor on a consistent basis. I don't know how impressive IUs dorms are but my buddy told me they're pretty outdated. 

Archived