Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, hoosier10 said:

Mr. Basketball?   Not really breaking or surprising news if this is what all this is about

While it is certainly expected I don’t think anyone used the term surprising but it was mentioned that it would be announced on Sunday.  I think Mile is doing a heck of a sales job but I also think people are so desperate for information that we are trying to grasp at anything and everything.

4 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

While it is certainly expected I don’t think anyone used the term surprising but it was mentioned that it would be announced on Sunday.  I think Mile is doing a heck of a sales job but I also think people are so desperate for information that we are trying to grasp at anything and everything.

This.  It amazes that some can read things and twist & turn it to believe what they want to believe.

14 minutes ago, IUSNC said:

I hear them echoing tonight...

Oh man.   Just three posts in.  And a recent member.... and you have come oh... so very close to stealing my thunder.  While I was concerned about a leak from the other side. YOU sir have actually heard the drums.  My compliments to you.

Still. If you did this. And there is no leak from the other side..... I know YOU, at least, will enjoy what I have cooked up for Sunday night. 

2 hours ago, A-hOhL said:

Nashville and Lawrence in the same morning? He's a human being, not Peter Pan.  I wouldn't be surprised if these clowns start taking pictures of staged lookalikes in locations conveniently supporting their narrative.  It may get that ridiculous. 

KU gave him a Lamborghini so he made it in much faster time. It had a dent in it from the previous owner but it still went fast.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Well here it is.  Never trust an x girlfriend who you just cut off.  No she did not go to IU. Thanks to a great friend who knows, lives in NA, is connected,  and has been sharing with me for months now.  And has said it is ok to spill this tidbit.  Think of a Kentucky school instead. No not the big one.   The chances for a leak just went up ten fold. Which would completely destroy my work planned for Sunday.  Oh well. Time to sit back and see what happens.  Personally, I think my old friend, Evan Daniels,  stole Romeo's thunder with his pick this week.  But I am and always be a fan of Evan. Guys, Evan is legit. And a good guy. Who has been forced into the Crystal Ball thingie.   Always replied to my P.M.'s when I was a mod on Scout.  And no BS.  If you ever see something from Evan.... pay attention..... same as I told you about the Birdman.... before the Birdman became HC at Attucks.

Are you saying his ex gf is threatening to announce his decision? 

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Well here it is.  Never trust an x girlfriend who you just cut off.  No she did not go to IU. Thanks to a great friend who knows, lives in NA, is connected,  and has been sharing with me for months now.  And has said it is ok to spill this tidbit.  Think of a Kentucky school instead. No not the big one.   The chances for a leak just went up ten fold. Which would completely destroy my work planned for Sunday.  Oh well. Time to sit back and see what happens.  Personally, I think my old friend, Evan Daniels,  stole Romeo's thunder with his pick this week.  But I am and always be a fan of Evan. Guys, Evan is legit. And a good guy. Who has been forced into the Crystal Ball thingie.   Always replied to my P.M.'s when I was a mod on Scout.  And no BS.  If you ever see something from Evan.... pay attention..... same as I told you about the Birdman.... before the Birdman became HC at Attucks.

What does a school in Kentucky have to do with this?

Other than that, I think I follow. 

2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Well I've been gone since Tuesday and thought there wouldn't be much action on the Romeo thread since the decision was a few days away.

So.......  Anything important happen? Tonto still sending out smoke signals? Any dancing banana sightings??

Naw. Nothing happening. Go back to bed.  Oh wait.... there is the thing about breaking up with a girlfriend. 

5 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Yes. In order to steal his thunder.  Let's see what happens.  With teenagers....always expect the unexpected.  Jeffrey rule. 

Makes sense,....just checked her twitter page, lots of cheating references. Good luck with that one Romes 

1 minute ago, BeerBQ said:

What does a school in Kentucky have to do with this?

Other than that, I think I follow. 

Just that people , including myself, were led to believe that Romeo's heartthrob was attending IU. And on solid intel.... that is not the case.  She's at a school, that we don't have to concern ourselves with.... unlike a former IU player who transferred back to the state of Wisconsin to be closer to his girlfriend. 

21 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Makes sense,....just checked her twitter page, lots of cheating references. Good luck with that one Romes 

Is his girlfriend known? Or do you know just because of this recruitment? I thought she went to that small school in Northern Kentucky. Newsflash to youngsters (boys and girls). Go to college single. It isn't going to work anyway. 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Is his girlfriend known? Or do you know just because of this recruitment? I thought she went to that small school in Northern Kentucky. Newsflash to youngsters (boys and girls). Go to college single. It isn't going to work anyway. 

I'm not sure if it's common knowledge but it's not hard to figure out. I haven't seen a named dropped by anyone and I'm sure not going to be the one who does. 

10 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

I'm not sure if it's common knowledge but it's not hard to figure out. I haven't seen a named dropped by anyone and I'm sure not going to be the one who does. 

Yes she's the volleyball player at NKU who went to NA.  Not hard to figure out.  The roster is online. 

Archived