Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Yes.  What Po said.  Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation... StainIU.  For some reason your username looked familiar to me.... so I passed over welcoming you to HSN 3.0.  My apologies...

I used to be a part of the old original scout forum (joined in 2006). I have been on peegs for several years, and only recently discovered where HSN moved to. I am looking forward to contributing to this grest community. 

38 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I've read several times that Romeo is a jokester.  I bet he is having a little fun with all of this at this point.

I know i would.  I would show up to the announcement in black and gold and put on that awesome crimson hat with the IU logo. 

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

When is he supposed to be announced Mr basketball?? This old man is ready for bed 

Any minute now.  No live stream.  But the ceremonies have already started.  Go to bed.  What I have got is not that B1G.  Just fun.  You can read it in the morning.

Sleep tight.  

39 minutes ago, StainIU said:

I used to be a part of the old original scout forum (joined in 2006). I have been on peegs for several years, and only recently discovered where HSN moved to. I am looking forward to contributing to this grest community. 

Always great to welcome back an old friend.  Yeah, sorry about the move. We got word,  February of 2017, from CBS/247 that they would not be renewing our contract with them effective April 30, of last year.  So, in order to protect our owner, and our concern for violation of a non compete clause.... we just moved on.... reading the writing on the wall.  Started back up as an independent .... again !  LOL.  Last August.  We did not solicit former members away from 247.  Funny that it was Peegs that eventually replaced us on 247, isn't it ? Peegs has moved as much as us.  Rivals to Scout to 247.

What makes us different is there is no charge to become a member at HSN 3.0.  Nor do we have annoying popup ads, and no paywalls for information that is published for free on our... and many other IU fansites.

So glad you found us. We are small. But growing daily. And really great to hear you are looking forward to contributing.  I am looking forward to it too.  And thanks for the reply.   I thought I knew you !

Archived