• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DISCLAIMER : The following is not to be construed to be a harbinger of things to come. Or, what I know, or don't know.  It is for entertainment purposes only. ____________________________________

Hope everyone lets Romeo have his moment.  This could start coming out fast.  He’s earned his time to commit without someone spoiling it for him.

Could it be some of the rumors we’ve been hearing are coming out.   I’m starting to get really excited.  Just heard this morning TJD wants to commit to IU but mom wants him to wait until after all his

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

Don't know if just wishful thinking I did gear Vic.

Not saying you're wrong, but I would find it hard to believe that he would have agreed to come prior to now. If the Pacers had won yesterday, they would have been traveling to Toronto no later than today for Game 1 tomorrow.

Okay, I probably shouldn’t leak this, but I know you guys will keep it to yourselves.

I may be the special guest.  I was told (confidentially of course) that if everyone else, alive or dead, who ever used the letters “I” and “U” in the same sentence, turned them down, that I would be their first choice.

Bursting with pride!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m thinking it’s CAM plus the pastor, Jim Shannon, etc. I doubt it’s anything like Vic or Damon but we’ll see. Vic went to train in Miami anyway. He texted his trainer and said let’s get to work 20 minutes after the loss and the trainer said he’s sending a jet.