Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KDB said:

Duke writer just gave IU another prediction for Romeo, 54% IU now.

I think he goes to IU, but I would not be shocked to see him seek out other candidates with U of L falling by the wayside. If something happens to Kansas, I would expect him to commit pretty quickly or add a school or two to his list.  Romeo doesn't want to string out a commitment for months with only one strong player and everyone knowing where he is going.

16 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I think he goes to IU, but I would not be shocked to see him seek out other candidates with U of L falling by the wayside. If something happens to Kansas, I would expect him to commit pretty quickly or add a school or two to his list.  Romeo doesn't want to string out a commitment for months with only one strong player and everyone knowing where he is going.

IU to me seems to be the favorite atm, but unless something does happen to Kansas.. I could see this being a battle between IU and KU. I'm not feeling too great about Kansas being his last visit (for the moment), we need Hoosier Hysteria visit to blow him away.. Which I think it will, the IU fans will be going crazy that night. I also don't see this recruitment going to the spring which is when the family insists Romeo will make a decision, especially if Garland commits to IU.. That to me would probably persuade a Romeo decision even sooner.

5 minutes ago, KDB said:

IU to me seems to be the favorite atm, but unless something does happen to Kansas.. I could see this being a battle between IU and KU. I'm not feeling too great about Kansas being his last visit (for the moment), we need Hoosier Hysteria visit to blow him away.. Which I think it will, the IU fans will be going crazy that night. I also don't see this recruitment going to the spring which is when the family insists Romeo will make a decision, especially if Garland commits to IU.. That to me would probably persuade a Romeo decision even sooner.

I'm sure "favorite atm" was a typo, but in the context of today, it's a funny one, vbg

2 hours ago, KDB said:

Given all the fuss the last few days....i don't think "atm" is a good collection of letters to use. While I know "at the moment" is what was meant, but with the NCAA and now the FBI lurking around, the slightest hint could get us the death penalty hanging over UL right now. 

1 minute ago, 3Ballin said:

Given all the fuss the last few days....i don't think "atm" is a good collection of letters to use. While I know "at the moment" is what was meant, but with the NCAA and now the FBI lurking around, the slightest hint could get us the death penalty hanging over UL right now. 

Yep.  Using the phrase 'atm' in a post along with the bumper sticker scandal will surely get us the death penalty.  Meanwhile, the NCAA will force UNC to cut in half the number of fake classes they have.  

2 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

Just so used to typing the shortcut it didn't even come to mind while typing it to be honest, lol.

42 minutes ago, CSprings Hoosier said:

I agree, especially if Darius Garland goes to KU or IU this Fall.

That's what I was thinking.. And if Garland were to commit to one of those two schools it appears IU is obviously the way bigger possibility, doesn't appear Kansas is recruiting Garland that hard.. That's a different story for IU.

7 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Yep.  Using the phrase 'atm' in a post along with the bumper sticker scandal will surely get us the death penalty.  Meanwhile, the NCAA will force UNC to cut in half the number of fake classes they have.  

I actually had heard that they were going to be forced to double the number of classes due to Title IX issues. They need more opportunities for their female athletes to attend them. 

Archived