Legendary female vocalists

milehiiu

On 9/3/2017 at 8:10 PM, 5fouls said:

My parents always raved about Patsy Cline, taken way too soon in plane crash.

So for some reason I was in a “Crazy” mood and of course I went to my favorite source for all good things, HSN! Unfortunately, fouls link is broken😞 Luckily, Amazon music had it, now I’m in the mood for another favorite from the 60’s music thread. “Unchained melody “

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

This ought to be good!!!

Joan Jett and Carrie Underwood performing the Monday Night Football opening!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/joan-jett-underwood-to-perform-sunday-night-football-open/ar-AAG4VuE?ocid=spartandhp

Thanks for the link.  WOW.  Haven't heard from JJ, in like forever.

Joan Jett - I Love Rock 'n' Roll 

23 hours ago, Drroogh said:

In spite of the fact that I need to get up at 4:30 AM for work days, I am going to have to stay up for at least one Monday Night Football opening this fall!

It is Sunday night football, not Monday.  Don't want you to unnecessarily miss out on beauty sleep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/14/2017 at 2:48 PM, Colonialcrester said:

Ok.  You totally redeemed yourself with Chrissie!  I was getting upset with your Streisand and Middler picks...not fans of either of them.  

So I just heard on the radio Chrissie Hynde “I'll stand by you" and it brought me back here

The radio then went To P!nk "Sober" Really starting to like P!nk. Warning this video may be NSFW!

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, the very first Pretenders song I ever heard. "My city was Gone", Forever made me a Chrissie fan, still have the LP!

But more importantly in these current trying times and change to come, perhaps ALL of our cities will be gone!!   "There was no down town"

• 4 months later...

Archived