Watch. Saturday's Championship Games.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Thank you for the link. Something to do on this boring Saturday afternoon. 

You are welcome.  Here's something else to watch, if you have a Roku.  Then watch BTN.  Been watching the NCAA National Swim Championships today.  IU was in the lead going into today's events. 

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

What year did you graduate.  Your football field was the first turf field I coached on.

1989 and that field is great and we were able to get it because of a grant that had to go athletic facilities.  When we first built the new school we built the football field and a softball field and now this year we are getting a new baseball field.

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Forest Park vs Oak Hill was the most size in two combined teams I have seen in a 2A game. 

Oak Hill went 6'8, 6'7, 6'5, 6'3(I think), 6'1 

Forest Park went 6'9, 6'6, 6'5, 6'1, 6'1

In 2006 we played Forrest Park in the semi state and back then they had tow Hopf brothers who were both 6'8.  Our tallest player was 6'4 and we played an uptempo and shot a lot of 3's but there size came through to win 78-75. To me that was one of the best high school games I have seen in a long time because we kept hitting 3's to stay in the game but missed one at the buzzer to tie the game.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

1989 and that field is great and we were able to get it because of a grant that had to go athletic facilities.  When we first built the new school we built the football field and a softball field and now this year we are getting a new baseball field.

That's awesome. My son was able to play there 2 times during his high school career

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

In 2006 we played Forrest Park in the semi state and back then they had tow Hopf brothers who were both 6'8.  Our tallest player was 6'4 and we played an uptempo and shot a lot of 3's but there size came through to win 78-75. To me that was one of the best high school games I have seen in a long time because we kept hitting 3's to stay in the game but missed one at the buzzer to tie the game.

Again I watched Brownstown against them in 03 and 04

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Culver puttin' an old time whoopin on Bosse, in the first quarter.  Wow.  30-8, as I type this.

Love that Culver won. Great to see the N Indiana boys win 

In a year when 4A is as strong as it's ever been 

New Albany 

Ben Davis 

Zionsville 

Bloomington South 

Floyd Central 

South Bend Riley 

Fort Wayne North 

Center Grove 

Carmel 

Jeffersonville 

Terre Haute South 

Brownsburg

Warren Central going 32-0 is honestly the most impressive season probably ever in Indiana. 

1 minute ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Sure. Represent N Indiana.

Sorry that it bothers you that the southern boys don't win them all 

Culver should be in their own division. Idc where they're from. Lol none of the teams that won are from Southern Indiana... only one is from northern Indiana is Oak Hill (and they were fantastic). 

9 hours ago, btownqb said:

Culver should be in their own division. Idc where they're from. Lol none of the teams that won are from Southern Indiana... only one is from northern Indiana is Oak Hill (and they were fantastic). 

Do they have a rich kid's division?  LOL

Loved seeing Oak Hill win.  In my day they were in our conference and played us tough.  Always felt sorry for them because they had to play in the Marion sectional.

Archived