Watch. Saturday's Championship Games.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CapnRon said:

Multiple people disagreed with me in a respectful manner, and it didn't bother me, but see it however you want bud.  Clearly you aren't paying attention to the content of my posts.

So me where I was disrespectful because it never happened.  I never called you a name or said anything that would even be close to being disrespectful.  

1 minute ago, rico said:

And?

And I responded that they are not but a mix of many demographics 

So what, Culver charges a lot to go to school there. It's like everything in this world. If someone is willing to pay, it must not be too much.

Lumping some of the schools you mentioned in with Culver tells me that either you are struggling to make your case, don't know much about these other schools and are making assumptions about them, or both 

3 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

And I responded that they are not but a mix of many demographics 

So what, Culver charges a lot to go to school there. It's like everything in this world. If someone is willing to pay, it must not be too much.

Lumping some of the schools you mentioned in with Culver tells me that either you are struggling to make your case, don't know much about these other schools and are making assumptions about them, or both 

Evidently you didn't read what btown said or rather asked me.  I don't give a flying f#%k who goes where.  But I know Culver, just as I know Concordia.

All this talk has unleashed some buried thoughts from yesteryear so forgive me for getting off track. Riding to Philly, and the Palestra for the NCAA national fencing championships. Captain Short of Culver Military Academy was the driver. My God the man NEVER shut up!!!

6 minutes ago, rico said:

Evidently you didn't read what btown said or rather asked me.  I don't give a flying f#%k who goes where.  But I know Culver, just as I know Concordia.

Yes , I read every post in this thread.

You brought up the concept of the "rich kid division."

You said that they come from families with money.

I was trying to help you understand that the generalizations you were making about some of these schools were not completely accurate or fair.

You have pretty much told me what I can expect from this conversation. 

22 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

All this talk has unleashed some buried thoughts from yesteryear so forgive me for getting off track. Riding to Philly, and the Palestra for the NCAA national fencing championships. Captain Short of Culver Military Academy was the driver. My God the man NEVER shut up!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!

10 hours ago, rico said:

Do they have a rich kid's division?  LOL

Loved seeing Oak Hill win.  In my day they were in our conference and played us tough.  Always felt sorry for them because they had to play in the Marion sectional.

My senior year, 1998, Oak Hill was in my sectional, South Adams, and Jarod Odle got Ejected in the first round game, which they lost.  We lost to Bluffton, which had Adam Ballinger, future MSU player.

22 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

My senior year, 1998, Oak Hill was in my sectional, South Adams, and Jarod Odle got Ejected in the first round game, which they lost.  We lost to Bluffton, which had Adam Ballinger, future MSU player.

A now retired co-worker and friend of mine once fielded a wrong number from CTI.  This friend's number was just 2 numbers transposed from A Ballinger's.  Unfortunately, that story has lust much of its luster.

2 hours ago, Ryno6284 said:

You went to South Adams?

Wartched all Four classes !1This is why I love Multi class basketball in Indiana ! I saw 4 teams win their FIRST EVER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IN BOY"S BASKETBALL ( IN THE SAME SEASON ) That could never EVER have happened with Single Class Basketball !!  A couple of those schools had never ever won ANY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IN ANY SPORT ! I'm man enough to admit that I am moved to tears when such a small school gets to win their First ever Championship ( EXCEPT TURDUE in College !! I never want to see those turkies win an NCAA Championship ,VBG) !! Oak Hill has another 6'8" kid that kind of reminded me of 6'8" Jarrod Odlle from Oak Hill High School who played for IU ! I think this kid is good enough to play for IU as well !! Also , I saw another 6'8" kid who played for Carmel High School who is only a Junior but has apparently committed to play for Butler when he graduates from High School ! This kid is a lefty and he is darn GOOD ! Would be a great pickup for BUTLER ( OR IU OR IU OR IU ,vbg !! !!

53 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Wartched all Four classes !1This is why I love Multi class basketball in Indiana ! I saw 4 teams win their FIRST EVER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IN BOY"S BASKETBALL ( IN THE SAME SEASON ) That could never EVER have happened with Single Class Basketball !!  A couple of those schools had never ever won ANY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IN ANY SPORT ! I'm man enough to admit that I am moved to tears when such a small school gets to win their First ever Championship ( EXCEPT TURDUE in College !! I never want to see those turkies win an NCAA Championship ,VBG) !! Oak Hill has another 6'8" kid that kind of reminded me of 6'8" Jarrod Odlle from Oak Hill High School who played for IU ! I think this kid is good enough to play for IU as well !! Also , I saw another 6'8" kid who played for Carmel High School who is only a Junior but has apparently committed to play for Butler when he graduates from High School ! This kid is a lefty and he is darn GOOD ! Would be a great pickup for BUTLER ( OR IU OR IU OR IU ,vbg !! !!

HTD, you must be a heck of a lot smarter than me because I have no idea what VBG stands for and I notice you use it all the time. 

On 3/25/2018 at 6:57 PM, Ryno6284 said:

http://www.news-sentinel.com/sports/2018/03/27/reggie-hayes-from-bluffton-to-melbourne-austrailia-former-michigan-state-basketball-player-adam-ballinger-explores-the

Archived