Watch. Saturday's Championship Games.

4 hours ago, rico said:

Do they have a rich kid's division?  LOL

Loved seeing Oak Hill win.  In my day they were in our conference and played us tough.  Always felt sorry for them because they had to play in the Marion sectional.

A rich kids division?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

And you don't think they give athletes scholarships lol smh

So again.. can you explain the rich kid division? Who would play in it?

I am sure they do.

Let me see FW Canterbury, FW Dwenger, FW Luers, Culver Academies, and those are just the ones I am familiar with.  

26 minutes ago, rico said:

I get that, but those are schools that cost.  Hence my rich reference.  

Canterbury does not, but Dwenger, Luers , and Concordia all accept voucher families as well as offer scholarships.

I attended one of those schools, and while you are correct in that there is a fair amount of wealth represented in those schools, there are a lot of hard working families who see the value of private education and are willing to sacrifice in order to pay for it 

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I guess you can't take when someone disagrees with you

Multiple people disagreed with me in a respectful manner, and it didn't bother me, but see it however you want bud.  Clearly you aren't paying attention to the content of my posts.

20 minutes ago, CapnRon said:

Multiple people disagreed with me in a respectful manner, and it didn't bother me, but see it however you want bud.  Clearly you aren't paying attention to the content of my posts.

Thanks for your entertainment today.

1 hour ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Canterbury does not, but Dwenger, Luers , and Concordia all accept voucher families as well as offer scholarships.

I attended one of those schools, and while you are correct in that there is a fair amount of wealth represented in those schools, there are a lot of hard working families who see the value of private education and are willing to sacrifice in order to pay for it 

I posted what Culver charged.  

15 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

You know, I do appreciate the point counterpoints that posters bring, but this kind of divergence, is why I think some don't get the respect they should. In the words of Sergeant Hulka "Lighten up Francis"

"That's the fact Jack"

Archived