RIP Daryl Thomas

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Indiana Men's Basketball account (@IndianaMBB) tweeted out this a little while ago. Great to see Coach Miller in attendance. Unfortunately, I don't recognize too many of the other people in the picture, except Tim Garl & maybe Keith Smart. Anyone else willing to help out with who's in the pic.  #RIPDaryl

Indiana MBB Tweet about Daryl Thomas.PNG

1 hour ago, IUredhead said:

The Indiana Men's Basketball account (@IndianaMBB) tweeted out this a little while ago. Great to see Coach Miller in attendance. Unfortunately, I don't recognize too many of the other people in the picture, except Tim Garl & maybe Keith Smart. Anyone else willing to help out with who's in the pic.  #RIPDaryl

Indiana MBB Tweet about Daryl Thomas.PNG

Yes. Keith Smart on the left. Steve Eyl on the right. Jeff Oliphant, kind of in the center.   And I would hazard a guess at Daryl's H.S. Coach, plus other members of the team.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Yes. Keith Smart on the left. Steve Eyl on the right. Jeff Oliphant, kind of in the center.   And I would hazard a guess at Daryl's H.S. Coach, plus other members of the team.

Rink front left? Dolson to Archie's right. Steve Eyl center back row and Oliphant to his left? Sloan back row to right of photo? Maybe AT between Rink and Dolson and Todd Meier over their shoulders? bad lighting on photo so hard to identify.

2 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

Rink front left? Dolson to Archie's right. Steve Eyl center back row and Oliphant to his left? Sloan back row to right of photo? Maybe AT between Rink and Dolson and Todd Meier over their shoulders? bad lighting on photo so hard to identify.

Sounds correct to me.  If anyone should know, I knew it would be you.  Yes. The lighting makes it tough.

By the way... really good to hear from you again. 

Archived