From our fellow HSN member...

4 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Agree! I had no idea about some of the potential targets! Thanks, Daily for being a part of our family!

Just the other day.  Due to some things that have been going on behind the scenes.... I mentioned to my fellow mods, that we have created more than an IU fan board. Your use of our family, is exactly what I expressed on our own mod board.  Suffice it to say that some things our members have been attempting to do for some of our members, behind the scenes... proves to the mod squad that HSN is more than just an IU board.  Look for something special happening for one of our members , because of a half dozen or so members, willing to help.  It may or may not come out.  Just understand that special things do happen on HSN. 

9 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Just the other day.  Due to some things that have been going on behind the scenes.... I mentioned to my fellow mods, that we have created more than an IU fan board. Your use of our family, is exactly what I expressed on our own mod board.  Suffice it to say that some things our members have been attempting to do for some of our members, behind the scenes... proves to the mod squad that HSN is more than just an IU board.  Look for something special happening for one of our members , because of a half dozen or so members, willing to help.  It may or may not come out.  Just understand that special things do happen on HSN. 

That is why this is the only place for me. Thanks to Mile  CC and the rest of the mod squad for all they do for us. It truly is family.  Even with Boiler that 1 cousin that no one like.  I mean that in a loving way. 

16 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Wow that's good to know.  I was wondering where to turn if Medicare and Social Security dries up.

6 minutes ago, morganmonroe said:

Wow that's good to know.  I was wondering where to turn if Medicare and Social Security dries up.

You don't know how close you are to figuring out who and what.  :ph34r:

As always, love you humor.  Don't ever lose that.

Archived