Pitino

You guys are way to hard on old Rick. He wasn't at the restaurant with Karen he was sitting close to her and overheard her when she asked the waitress for a little Italian sausage and when the waitress said they were all out tonight, rick did what any gentleman would do and gave her a little Italian sausage 

12 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

You guys are way to hard on old Rick. He wasn't at the restaurant with Karen he was sitting close to her and overheard her when she asked the waitress for a little Italian sausage and when the waitress said they were all out tonight, rick did what any gentleman would do and gave her a little Italian sausage 

More like a Vienna Sausage.

On 4/5/2018 at 3:10 PM, rico said:

Hey Rick.  It's not like you've been involved in just one scandal.  Your entire career has been riddled with scandal after scandal..  So numerous, that the link I am about to post here, does not even involve all of them.  Karen Sypher was just one of many non bb related.  How about the daughter of the car dealer, you ran around with for years, while married?

The Fall of Rick Pitino: One Scandal Too Many 

9 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Hey Rick.  It's not like you've been involved in just one scandal.  Your entire career has been riddled with scandal after scandal..  So numerous, that the link I am about to post here, does not even involve all of them.  Karen Sypher was just one of many non bb related.  How about the daughter of the car dealer, you ran around with for years, while married?

The Fall of Rick Pitino: One Scandal Too Many 

I keep forgetting about Hawaii.  Hell he was a crook right out of the gate.

On 4/7/2018 at 7:28 AM, rico said:

I keep forgetting about Hawaii.  Hell he was a crook right out of the gate.

Yep.  Slick is Slick.

And not enough has been made with his relationship with the car dealer's daughter.  North Carolina's  "Wheel's for Heels" program pales in comparison.
"

Archived