2017 College Hoops Mags are supposed to be hitting the news stands !!

Just now, IowaHoosierFan said:

Do you have a link to where you saw this?

I am pretty sure it was in the Lindy's pre season magazine.  I remember when I was younger I would probably by 2 or 3 and read them from front to back even reading about the small conference teams.  back then I thought the best was Street  & Smith's because they were the first ones to talk about recruiting.

37 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I am pretty sure it was in the Lindy's pre season magazine.  I remember when I was younger I would probably by 2 or 3 and read them from front to back even reading about the small conference teams.  back then I thought the best was Street  & Smith's because they were the first ones to talk about recruiting.

It was Lindy's.  Article from Bozich's ITH.... where he quotes Lindy's listing IU finishing 12th.....

IU, Big Ten centric notes from Lindy's Sports college basketball preview - Inside the Hall | Indiana Hoosiers Basketball News, Recruiting and Analysis

By the way-Robert Johnson is on the Cover of Athlon's Pre season Mag and he is alone [ unlike Lindy's ] !! By the way , I am sure that both Lindy's and Athlon's have UNDERRATED the 2017-2018 Hoosier Men's basketball team  [and coaching staff ] !!  IU has 8 of their top 11 players back from last season PLUS THE ADDITION of Collin Hartmann !!  I think they do not understand how important that Collin Hartmann's experience will mean to this IU team !!  Also: I think they are overlooking that Coach Miller [ & Staff ] will put a team on the floor that will play much STRONGER defense than Coach Crean's style of offense first !! Only time will tell ,but I have 'GREAT EXPECTATIONS" for Archie & The Gang !! This season , I have found out how I can obtain Big Ten Plus ! So, starting in October , I am signing up for B10 + so I will not miss any live action of our Men's and Lady Hoosiers games !!!!

No-I was NOT Knocking Coach Crean ! Coach Crean has a different coaching  style than Coach Miller does that is all I meant ! After all , Coach Crean's coaching style allowed IU  ( when Healthy ) to BEAT the Kaintucky Cheaters when they were ranked # 1 in the NATION !! And - Coach Crean's final season at IU he coached them to VICTORIES ( with a healthy squad) over  Both North Carolina ( who eventually won the Men's NCAA Tournament ) and Kansas ( who knocked Michigan State out of the NCAA Tournament ) !] Of Course , Coach Crean had a healthy squad when he beat both North Carolina and Kansas last season ( even though he did not have Colin Hartmann for those games ) ! I guess ( If Colin Hartmann stays healthy all season long this season) We will find out if his presence last season would have helped Coach Crean and the Hoosiers last season ????? At any rate , I like Coach Crean and I hope that he eventually lands a coaching gig that he is looking for !! As of now , Archie Miller is NOW IU's Head Basketball Coach and I will support and root for his style of coaching to succeed !! After all , it is all about Indiana University !!  Go Hoosiers !! BEAT pee yew-ALWAYS !!

Archived