PETA

rico

All right, another thread I intentionally stayed away from. But like a cat, curiosity got the better of me. 

Got to tell about my two neighbors, to the north is a farm that raises free range grass fed cattle for sale as premium beef. To the south is a sanctuary for farm animals, intended to raise awareness and save animals intended for the dinner table. I'm not making this up! Look up Fox Farms in Warm Springs GA and FULLCIRCLEFARMSANCTUARy.ORG! Have no idea what each thinks of the other but it can't be good. I wonder at times when I hear the donkey braying, who eats donkey? Or when I hear the rooster in the morning when I am heading to work, what does she do with the eggs? Is our neighborhood soon to be overrun with chickens? I'll just stop and admit that I am a meat eater, and I acknowledge that when the animal I eat dies, it probably wasn't pretty. Sorry Kob, and I mean that!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

All right, another thread I intentionally stayed away from. But like a cat, curiosity got the better of me. 

Got to tell about my two neighbors, to the north is a farm that raises free range grass fed cattle for sale as premium beef. To the south is a sanctuary for farm animals, intended to raise awareness and save animals intended for the dinner table. I'm not making this up! Look up Fox Farms in Warm Springs GA and FULLCIRCLE.ORG! Have no idea what each thinks of the other but it can't be good. I wonder at times when I hear the donkey braying, who eats donkey? Or when I hear the rooster in the morning when I am heading to work, what does she do with the eggs? Is our neighborhood soon to be overrun with chickens? I'll just stop and admit that I am a meat eater, and I acknowledge that when the animal I eat dies, it probably wasn't pretty. Sorry Kob, and I mean that!

No need to apologize man. 98% or so of the US population eats meat, I am used to it  

Archived