2019 Class News

Jackson-Davis.  I once thought was a lock for IU.  Still feel is a strong lean.

Watford.... never thought he was in consideration..  Archie proving me wrong on that one.

Garner the best talent,  in that class..... and 2018 is only a springboard to destiny. 

Sounds like we're all in on TJD and Brooks which is no surprise.  I just wonder what the backup plan is.  They seem to be the only top 50 guys that we likely have a good shot at and that really surprises me.  We also need a good guard.  Romeo or Taylor, even if we get one, will only be here one year.

2 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Sounds like we're all in on TJD and Brooks which is no surprise.  I just wonder what the backup plan is.  They seem to be the only top 50 guys that we likely have a good shot at and that really surprises me.  We also need a good guard.  Romeo or Taylor, even if we get one, will only be here one year.

Hopefully RP, DG, Anderson, and Durham as a collective group are solid by then.. but yes we need one more. 

6 hours ago, btownqb said:

Hopefully RP, DG, Anderson, and Durham as a collective group are solid by then.. but yes we need one more. 

I'm intrigued by the kid from Castle.  Seems like the type that would go to Butler, Purdue, or Iowa and then torture us for 4 years.

11 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Seems like the staff is going pretty hard after DJ Carton. Though I agree, I'm still pretty worried about overall team shooting ability. Look at Nova, 4 of their top 6 scorers shot over 40% from 3. Even the years IU was good under Crean it had a lot to do with how prolific IU was from behind the arc. That's just the way the game is going...

On 4/6/2018 at 10:12 PM, dbmhoosier said:

For the 8,000th time, Romeo will be in college at least two years.

26 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

For the 8,000th time, Romeo will be in college at least two years.

I'm not doubting you...just curious what makes you as confident as you are.  I know he said something about not going to the NBA until he was ready. I just don't know much beyond that.

Archived