Transfers

SIAP, as this is nearly a week old.  However, looks like Tom Crean is having to start over, as he did when he took the keys to Cook Hall.  Not as bad.  But a couple of transfers, none the less.  Kind of makes the job Archie did, in retaining players when he took over at IU, all the more impressive.

Early jolts for UGA’s Tom Crean: Jonas Hayes to Xavier, Ashton Hagans...

Averaged 21.3 points per game this past season at Evansville !! I was hoping that Archie landed this kid !! At least , pee yew's smellermakers did not get him !! I was worried that he might go to smellermaker land because he is from Gary , Indiana !! Northwestern also added a 6'5" transfer Junior from Boston College A.J. Turner !! I do not know if Turner will have to sit out the 2018-2019 season or if he already sat out the 2017-2018 season ?? While I am on the subjest of B10 transfers going out of the B10 :: Illinois has 3 leaving , Iowa 2 , Maryland is losing Dion Wiley , Michigan loses 6'8" Brent Hibbits , Minnesota loses 2 , Northwestern 3 , Turd-U loses both 6'9" Eden Ewing [ who was kicked off the team during the regular season and 6'10" Jacquil TAYLOR !1 Really glad to see Taylor go as he was a veteran Big Body type that I felt might have a decent season for the smellermakers in 2018-2019 !! Again-I am GLAD he's GONE !! Hurts their already SLIM Experience Depth Chart !! Gotta Love IT !!! , Rutgers loses 2 and  , as previously reported - Wisconsin lose 7'0" Reserve Center , Andy Van Vliet !! P.S Northwestern did land 6'8" Powwer forward Pete Nance , the son of NBA and dunk Champion Larry Nance as well as a 6'10" Frosh , a 6'6" Frosh and a 6'4" Frosh !!Northwestern could be a sleeper/surprise team in the B10 in 2018-2019.

Just an FYI, and how it could relate to Romeo.  As we know.... Vandy is down to one open slot.  And Illini Grad Transfer, Michael Finke....has narrowed his list to five schools. And is in the process of visits.... one of the schools on his list is Vandy.

Can you believe this ? Today is only April 27 , 2018 and 530 players have already added their names to the TRANSFER List  !! 530 !!  And , there are still slightly more than 6 months until the start of the 2018-2019 season !! P.S. 182 of those 530 transfers ARE Eligible to play in the 2018-2019 season !! Many of those 182 eligible transfers have not yet picked a new school !! SO-there are a lot of experienced players out there that could help fill a need for a school that still has scholarship [s ] to use for 2018=2019 !!

54 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Can you believe this ? Today is only April 27 , 2018 and 530 players have already added their names to the TRANSFER List  !! 530 !!  And , there are still slightly more than 6 months until the start of the 2018-2019 season !! P.S. 182 of those 530 transfers ARE Eligible to play in the 2018-2019 season !! Many of those 182 eligible transfers have not yet picked a new school !! SO-there are a lot of experienced players out there that could help fill a need for a school that still has scholarship [s ] to use for 2018=2019 !!

Amazing isn't it?  The culture today I suppose?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, rico said:

As a side bar to this and to completely derail the topic........I think Jason is on a lot of schools coaching radar.  My guess is that he won't be at IUPUI for very long.

My sister worked in the athletic dept at IUPUI. She loved him. 

18 minutes ago, rico said:

As a side bar to this and to completely derail the topic........I think Jason is on a lot of schools coaching radar.  My guess is that he won't be at IUPUI for very long.

Geez. I thought this was a thread about transfers.  Not ads.   LOL

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Gonna have to lock this thread up, seeing as how it has gotten off topic.  Need to restart with a "Coaches, transferring thread".   LOL  

Now you are making me feel bad!!!!!!!  I promise it won't happen again...............................UNTIL the next time!!!!!!!

Archived