OSU gets 5* Recruit

To me, this is actually not a bad news. I want Big 10 teams to recruit well when they're not competing against us. The problem or perception lately has been Big 10 as a whole doesn't recruit as well as other power conferences, which is a bad trend. Big 10 needs to have better coaches and recruit well, and IU needs to be on top of that. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, addictedtoIU said:

To me, this is actually not a bad news. I want Big 10 teams to recruit well when they're not competing against us. The problem or perception lately has been Big 10 as a whole doesn't recruit as well as other power conferences, which is a bad trend. Big 10 needs to have better coaches and recruit well, and IU needs to be on top of that. 

^^^^THIS.

Seriously, why would you want to be the dominant team in a crappy league like UConn?  You see what that is getting them.

Patience...help is on the way.

• Like 2

Its not that i expect us to get every 5* or even a 5* recruit.  I just do not like OSU or WISC.  I agree that its good when the B1G is good.  But it can be good and those 2 teams can suck a$$.  I truly did not expect them to be this good this quick.   Just waiting for Romeo to join the team and set us up for a B1G title next year.

• Like 1