Brandon Dawkins

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I think that Dawkins also had More rushing Touchdowns than Lahow ?? Maybe Dawkins will be a Better quarterback than Lagos ??? Only time will tell ? I certainly hope that Dawkins is Better than Lagos was

You are fairly immature and provide little to no evidence for your arguments. 

2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

D25 Total interceptions by. Lagos on less than two full seasons compared to only 12 interceptions I' two games ! doh! I Could care less about some darn ratio ! I was taught in school that 25 was More than twice as many as 12

K... If he threw 12 picks in 12 attempts.... and Lagow threw 25 INTs in 5,000 attempts... would that matter? 

On 4/11/2018 at 9:10 AM, milehiiu said:

I called it.  Last Saturday, I told you guys in the Juan Harris thread to keep an eye out for the QB position.  Does not solve all the problems, but is a step in the right direction.

I 'd love any info regarding any upheaval in the program? 

No ! NO ! NO ! Because 25 would still be TWICE AS MANY TURNOVERS [ passes INTERCEPTED ] that only 12 is !! Your offense can't score when the [censured] other team has the [censured ] BALL !! When Lagow threw that interception against those [censured ] pee yew smellermakers on the very first frigging offensive play of the Bucket game [for IU ] last November , I knew the [censured] game was over !! So ,I turned off the TV and Radio Broadcasts of the Bucket Game RIGHT AFTER MR. INTERCEPTION  [Lagow] cost IU not only the Bucket Win -BUT- A Bowl Bid as well !! Lagow might be a really nice person but he was a LOUSY Quarterback TO ME !! 

p.s. Here is more proof why I think Dawkins is a BETTER QB  than Lagow ! Dawkins rushed for 1,582 yards for an average of 6.8 yards per carry with 20 RUSHING TOUCHDOWNS !! Lagow Rushed for a negative total of -238 Rushing Yards for an average of  -3.1 YARDS PER RUSH  with only 2 Touchdowns !! Only time will tell if Dawkins produces  at IU ! HOWEVER , Dawkins' Stats are WAY BETTER OVERALL ( than Lagow's ) !!!!!!!!!!! -238 Rushing Yards plus 25 INTERCEPTIONS !! Bah Humbug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

No ! NO ! NO ! Because 25 would still be TWICE AS MANY TURNOVERS [ passes INTERCEPTED ] that only 12 is !! Your offense can't score when the [censured] other team has the [censured ] BALL !! When Lagow threw that interception against those [censured ] pee yew smellermakers on the very first frigging offensive play of the Bucket game [for IU ] last November , I knew the [censured] game was over !! So ,I turned off the TV and Radio Broadcasts of the Bucket Game RIGHT AFTER MR. INTERCEPTION  [Lagow] cost IU not only the Bucket Win -BUT- A Bowl Bid as well !! Lagow might be a really nice person but he was a LOUSY Quarterback TO ME !! 

He threw for almost 400 yards and 3 touchdowns. 

3 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Also, Lagow had a -3 net yards rushing in the Bucket Game !! That interception that Lagow threw which led to pee yew's FIRST TOUCHDOWN ended up being the DIFFERENCE in the game as pee yew won 31 to 24 !!

And if some other QB had played for IU instead you would’ve won? 

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

And if some other QB had played for IU instead you would’ve won? 

Don't try reasoning with him. He's honestly embarrassing. Purdue won the game with their OL.. I was there. It was simple and methodical through 3qs.. we couldn't stop it. 

HTD has probably never played a football game in his life much less coached one. 

Dawkins is a better QB then Lagow, no question about it. I simply thought it was funny he makes fun of Lagow every chance he gets but yet their INT rate (which is the only thing that matters outside of wins) is essentially the same. Sorry for bringing facts to the argument HTD, my bad. 

2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

He threw for almost 400 yards and 3 touchdowns. 

Don't you do that!!!.. don't you go start being smart and saying something to the contrary of Lagow sucks!!!!... 

I WISH i COuld!!!! PoSt likE this AND assUME OTHERs carED!!! 

6 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

,Yes I have never been a college head football coach !I O have been a Hoosier Football Fan for 70 years though! How many of you can honestly say that ?? Imho Lagow is not one of our better Quarterbacks , Because he was only a passing Qb

70 years as an iu football fan? You’ve seen a lot of losing football!

8 hours ago, btownqb said:

I just don't understand the need or desire to denigrate any of our former players. I believe we are fans to uphold those who represent our institution.  What possible good can denegrating those who do come to IU accomplish. I appreciate all the young men who come to IU to play sports.  I thank Mr. Lagow for coming to IU and his contributions to the IUFB team..  All off us would have desired a better outcome to the season.  To seemingly lay all the problems on this one young man is foolish, petty, and childish.  FB is a team sport just as is BB.  There were plenty of reasons the FB team had it's problems--OL line, no running attack, injuries and even some of the play calling.to name a few.  I believe Mf. Lagow represented IUFB to the best of his ability.  He also is a class young man with the character I desire of those representing IU. I wish him only the best in his future and am proud to have had him on our FB team.  Good luck and God bless Mr. Lagow.

Archived