OT: Prayers needed

2 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Love the candy stripes.

Those are a must in our house!!

Quick story that is familiar to our members from HSN 1.0

When my oldest son was 9 years old we were walking into church he was wearing an IU polo. One of the deacons a Purdue grad and booster(we live in farm country) pointed to Oakley's shirt and said man I think you have something on your shirt, without missing a beat he says yes that's called success your guys would know nothing about that.  My mouth hit the floor and our minister standing next to him gave Oakley a high five and said that's my boy!!  Our minister was the IU team chaplain under Mike Davis.

2 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Your son is a tough cookie and handles adversity with a grace the average adult could not handle.

Your son is lucky to have such a great and loving father.  

Prayers and best wishes to your whole family.

Thank you for the kind words I am the lucky one!! 

Just maybe I have done too much brain washing of my children.  Ayden just called me and said that today in class was sports trivia. The teacher asked what school has  the most ncaabasketball titles. 1 boy said Purdue another said Purdue only has 1. Ayden replied yeah but it's a made up one. After trivia Ayden asked if he could ask a question.  It was what is the only school that you are more likely to go to the moon before a Final 4. I told him that one a few weeks ago stolen from one of our very own.😁

Shout out to Billingsley (who delivers). I wanted it when he first posted it but it took me awhile to justify it in my mind. Not only a great Hoosier fan but also a tremendous sign maker. Don't know where the final resting place will be but it looks pretty good just sitting on the floor of my office. Thanks again!

20180413_132454.jpg

2 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Shout out to Billingsley (who delivers). I wanted it when he first posted it but it took me awhile to justify it in my mind. Not only a great Hoosier fan but also a tremendous sign maker. Don't know where the final resting place will be but it looks pretty good just sitting on the floor of my office. Thanks again!

20180413_132454.jpg

Glad I could deliver for you. Have a great weekend 

Archived