Isaac Haas Accused of Lying About STD and Spreading it to Former Partner

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Lots of ways to go with this but I think I'll sit this one out. Hopefully the young lady is healthy and Haas has his situation cleaned up. That's all I'm going to offer on this one. 

But it is Purdue and so many Cow jokes to be made!!!! 

Not a doctor or a lawyer but I am pretty sure this girl is about to get herself taken through an ugly court case. Pretty sure she would have to prove without a doubt that he gave her the disease. She is about to be on the spot about how many people she has slept with, how often did she get tested, etc... To take a test two weeks after and blame the other person is a little quick if I remember everything from sex education.

52 minutes ago, Riverrat said:

Not a doctor or a lawyer but I am pretty sure this girl is about to get herself taken through an ugly court case. Pretty sure she would have to prove without a doubt that he gave her the disease. She is about to be on the spot about how many people she has slept with, how often did she get tested, etc... To take a test two weeks after and blame the other person is a little quick if I remember everything from sex education.

Yeah, its going to get ugly for her, and what I hate most about our justice system - putting the victim on trial.  I know, innocent until proven guilty, whatever the outcome, I hope they get it right.
From everything I read, sounds like she might have a good fight.

2 hours ago, Riverrat said:

I thought herpes took about 6 months to show up and sometimes never manifests, staying dormant.  My guess is this goes nowhere.  

I also want to say something around 25% of the population has some form of Herpes and most don't even know it.  Former health teacher spouting off the top of the head not verified facts lol.  

47 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I thought herpes took about 6 months to show up and sometimes never manifests, staying dormant.  My guess is this goes nowhere.  

I also want to say something around 25% of the population has some form of Herpes and most don't even know it.  Former health teacher spouting off the top of the head not verified facts lol.  

Did you read the article? There is corroborating evidence.

Archived