Isaac Haas Accused of Lying About STD and Spreading it to Former Partner

15 hours ago, addictedtoIU said:

Well at least Haas had consensual sex, unlike those rapists at MSU. But man...this gotta be embarrassing for all parties involved. 

It's not consensual if he is not disclosing dangers of having sex with him.  This is just as bad, as this person will now have to live the rest of their lives with it in the same way they would physical or psychological trauma from a sexual assault. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

I thought herpes took about 6 months to show up and sometimes never manifests, staying dormant.  My guess is this goes nowhere.  

I also want to say something around 25% of the population has some form of Herpes and most don't even know it.  Former health teacher spouting off the top of the head not verified facts lol.  

I don't know any of the medical data, but I have heard that it is very prevalent in the population.  I also think there a lot of varieties of it.  But then, I am no doctor.

12 minutes ago, IUALUM03 said:

It's not consensual if he is not disclosing dangers of having sex with him.  This is just as bad, as this person will now have to live the rest of their lives with it in the same way they would physical or psychological trauma from a sexual assault. 

I see your point, but you can't compare this situation to MSU rape/cover-up case. 

6 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I did.  And the other girl named backed off/out.  

I'm still leaning towards this going away and in hass favor.  

LOL, the other girl is being sued!

In a text to Millsaps, Haas wrote, "I feel horrible about it. But she wants to not only ruin my life, but others around me, and put her name out there like that?"

Haas admitted to it.

23 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I read it as Haas and the other conspired to try and get the girl to drop charges. 

Michael Vick got sued for, I think, $6M for the same thing so there is precedent. I'd need to understand all the facts better but at the very least it seems Haas knew he had this condition and didn't feel obligated to tell anyone. At worst, he tried to play off his STD rumors as having had something curable and thus was treated with a clean bill of health, which IMO would be criminal. It's really sad for the girls he infected (apparently there are many) as they will have to live the rest of their lives dealing with this. I don't know any guys who would date a girl who has the herp so their love lives are ruined forever. Wrap it up kids...

3 hours ago, IUALUM03 said:

Both Haas and the woman made very poor and risky decisions. Haas was a dbag for deliberately misleading her and think he should be prosecuted for doing so, that doesn't change the fact that she chose to have unprotected sex with someone she didn't know, someone who had already revealed that he had a different std. Both of them are lucky that they haven't ended up with HIV.

1 hour ago, Hoosier82 said:

Michael Vick got sued for, I think, $6M for the same thing so there is precedent. I'd need to understand all the facts better but at the very least it seems Haas knew he had this condition and didn't feel obligated to tell anyone. At worst, he tried to play off his STD rumors as having had something curable and thus was treated with a clean bill of health, which IMO would be criminal. It's really sad for the girls he infected (apparently there are many) as they will have to live the rest of their lives dealing with this. I don't know any guys who would date a girl who has the herp so their love lives are ruined forever. Wrap it up kids...

Here is a dated article........

http://abcnews.go.com/US/california-court-upholds-67-million-award-herpes-lawsuit/story?id=13159756

Yes it is serious for any girl that Jackass Haas knowingly infected and withheld the info that he ,( Haas ) was infectious !! My laughter was intended for Haas ? I've always felt that he , Haas , was a big funny looking dumb jerk who only had one thing going for him and that was his size !! His actions with these girls only backs up my original opinion  of him ! That is what is funny to me ! So , I still say LMAO !!!!!

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Yes it is serious for any girl that Jackass Haas knowingly infected and withheld the info that he ,( Haas ) was infectious !! My laughter was intended for Haas ? I've always felt that he , Haas , was a big funny looking dumb jerk who only had one thing going for him and that was his size !! His actions with these girls only backs up my original opinion  of him ! That is what is funny to me ! So , I still say LMAO !!!!!

I think I most enjoy your posts because they invariably get under Boiler's skin...keep up the good work!¬¬

Oh, and Haas is a real D-Bag. Glad he wore baby poop gold and turd black.

50 minutes ago, rico said:

My take is the girl/woman is digging for gold.  I don't know whether her story is correct or not.  But she is looking for $$$$$$$$.

Seems pretty clear that she’s not making this up if you look at the texts between Haas and his gf. Clearly trying to cover it up. 

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Seems pretty clear that she’s not making this up if you look at the texts between Haas and his gf. Clearly trying to cover it up. 

...and when a Purdue partisan is taking it seriously, you have to think there's some genuine trouble there.  If Haas knowingly infected a young girl with a disease that will have a lifelong impact and quite possibly prevent her from having children, that is some pretty serious stuff.

I didn't read carefully...how did the incriminating text messages come to light?

10 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

...and when a Purdue partisan is taking it seriously, you have to think there's some genuine trouble there.  If Haas knowingly infected a young girl with a disease that will have a lifelong impact and quite possibly prevent her from having children, that is some pretty serious stuff.

I didn't read carefully...how did the incriminating text messages come to light?

They were filed as exhibits to the complaint.  Some were between Haas and the plaintiff, and some were between Haas and the other girl that was sued.  Not sure how the plaintiff got ahold of the texts between Haas and the other girl.

3 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

They were filed as exhibits to the complaint.  Some were between Haas and the plaintiff, and some were between Haas and the other girl that was sued.  Not sure how the plaintiff got ahold of the texts between Haas and the other girl.

I thought the girl (Issac’s gf and one who is being sued) sent screenshots of her convo with Isaac to the girl who’s suing Isaac. Then the gf later tried to backtrack and act like it didn’t happen. So she’s being sued along with Isaac. 

1 hour ago, CapnRon said:

Maybe next year they can go by the Purdue 'BOIL' makers?

It wasn't all that long ago that on other boards were calling us "IU Hurryin' Alcoholics" , "IU Wake and Bakes", etc.  Time to drop that "holier than thou" attitude.  It is a bad situation.  I, personally, feel sorry for all parties involved

11 minutes ago, rico said:

It wasn't all that long ago that on other boards were calling us "IU Hurryin' Alcoholics" , "IU Wake and Bakes", etc.  Time to drop that "holier than thou" attitude.  It is a bad situation.  I, personally, feel sorry for all parties involved

Lol lighten up. Funny you only say that after my comment when there are already two pages of puns.  If me not lying about giving a girl an STD makes me "holier than thou"  then I am definitely holier than thou.  Get a life bro, and don't be so soft.

Archived