Morgan withdraws from NBA draft

1 hour ago, KoB2011 said:

Because they think he can fill a role their team needs?

Just passing along what a media type passed along to me.  One team drafts on potential.  And likes what they see.  Not saying it is a done deal.  Other than, they like what they see.  Again.... I see Juwan in Candy Stripes next season, based on other sources. 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Just passing along what a media type passed along to me.  One team drafts on potential.  And likes what they see.  Not saying it is a done deal.  Other than, they like what they see.  Again.... I see Juwan in Candy Stripes next season, based on other sources. 

I follow the NBA and the draft very close, I'm trying to think of a particular team known for drafting on potential and can't think of any that stand out above the rest? 

27 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I follow the NBA and the draft very close, I'm trying to think of a particular team known for drafting on potential and can't think of any that stand out above the rest? 

The guy I know that’s close to the program told me the Thunder were interested a week or two ago.

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

I defer to you. In terms of the NBA. As I always do.  I was just passing along what I was told.

Interestingly enough, I found this video about NBA potential to be humorous.

Bruce Weber talks Barry Brown, NBA Draft potential 

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

I defer to you. In terms of the NBA. As I always do.  I was just passing along what I was told.

Interestingly enough, I found this video about NBA potential to be humorous.

Bruce Weber talks Barry Brown, NBA Draft potential 

Wasn't calling your info out or anything, just trying to think of a team that fits that description more than any other team. They all kind of draft on potential, except for maybe an org like San Antonio. 

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

Wasn't calling your info out or anything, just trying to think of a team that fits that description more than any other team. They all kind of draft on potential, except for maybe an org like San Antonio. 

It's all good. Wasn't really thinking that way at all.  Again, appreciate all you bring to HSN. 

1 minute ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Tick , Tick , Tick !!! Only one. week until The Hoosier Nation hears the good/bad news ????

Aww, heck.  We should be getting used to waiting until the last possible moment.  Might be the same with KBJ or some other high ranking recruits we're after.

35 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

Not liking the vibe / direction of this one. 😬

G league ? 

Just checked.  Juwan would be playing in Erie, Pennsylvania.

And I have got to ask :  Bloomington, Indiana vs Erie, Pennsylvania ? I know where I would prefer to be playing next season. 

10 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

G league ? 

Just checked.  Juwan would be playing in Erie, Pennsylvania.

And I have got to ask :  Bloomington, Indiana vs Erie, Pennsylvania ? I know where I would prefer to be playing next season. 

Kids these days though. We don’t know if he’s killing these workouts though do we? I think we’ve all thought this was a lock for him coming back. Def not trying to rile people up just not so sure it’s a lock anymore.

Archived