Langford and Garland to attend Hoosier Hysteria..

jimmygoiu

1 minute ago, slojoe said:

Although I haven't seen Langford play in person, a friend and I went to see EJ and North Central play at Fort Wayne Harding when EJ was a sr.  Every time it looked like NC was going to get a fast break, the fans stood up so they didn't miss an EJ dunk.

Yeah, incredibly explosive to the rim and dunked liked an animal. He's doing that again now in the League, after years of dealing with injuries. 

I saw Gordon play in high school, and I've seen Romeo. Only a couple of times each, but I would absolutely put Romeo on EJ's level. He's incredible. Some great players have come through in the years between (Harris, Zeller, etc) but I think Romeo's the best since EJ. Am I forgetting someone?

17 hours ago, Shooter said:

I saw Gordon play in high school, and I've seen Romeo. Only a couple of times each, but I would absolutely put Romeo on EJ's level. He's incredible. Some great players have come through in the years between (Harris, Zeller, etc) but I think Romeo's the best since EJ. Am I forgetting someone?

Lyles maybe.

1 hour ago, RoadToZion said:

Deshaun Thomas was damn good also. 

He was really good. I forgot about him.

I think EJ was the best freshman I had ever seen at IU. Maybe it was just my age at the time, but he really seemed to be playing a different level of basketball than everyone else. A much more polished 1 and done that we see these days. 

7 hours ago, cohete15 said:

He was really good. I forgot about him.

I think EJ was the best freshman I had ever seen at IU. Maybe it was just my age at the time, but he really seemed to be playing a different level of basketball than everyone else. A much more polished 1 and done that we see these days. 

Very much agree. EJ could dominate anyone at the 2 offensively. 

Archived