Announcing a new position

HoosierFaithful

1 hour ago, Coach1K said:

Congrats to a good friend of mine who has always been in my corner since day one.

Thanks Coach.  You and I have gone through a lot, over the years. It's very true.  When others lost faith in you, I was there for you.  And many other great friends as well.

I am truly blessed to have this honor bestowed upon me, and to have met so many friends, both young and old over the years.

My thanks go out to each and every one of you.  You all know who you are, and where you stand in my heart. 

7 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks Coach.  You and I have gone through a lot, over the years. It's very true.  When others lost faith in you, I was there for you.  And many other great friends as well.

I am truly blessed to have this honor bestowed upon me, and to have met so many friends, both young and old over the years.

My thanks go out to each and every one of you.  You all know who you are, and where you stand in my heart. 

Well said my friend.

• 1 month later...

A little late to the party here, but congrats and well deserved. I don't think anyone has been as dedicated to making sure IU fans and visitors have had a friendly place to discuss Hoosier sports. And to paraphrase the man himself, "And all for free!". 

Here's to another great 15 years of message board shenanigans my friend:cheers:

7 hours ago, johnsoniu said:

A little late to the party here, but congrats and well deserved. I don't think anyone has been as dedicated to making sure IU fans and visitors have had a friendly place to discuss Hoosier sports. And to paraphrase the man himself, "And all for free!". 

Here's to another great 15 years of message board shenanigans my friend

Thank you. My friend. And I do consider you a friend.  I recall when I first nominated you as a mod on one of our other iterations of Hoosier Sports Nation.  Still treasure the package you once sent me, what seems like decades ago. And know why I understand why, eventually you gave up that position. But know, I felt you did a stellar job as a moderator.  At times, it can become a thankless job.   My gosh, it's great to hear from you again.  Please  know , that  you will always be welcome here. Perhaps your first IU home ?  Yes... we do go back a number of years, now that I think of it.  Never the less.... thank you so much for your kind words. I truly appreciate them. 

Archived