Pacers vs Cavs Series

Just now, PoHoosier said:

This is a reasonable post and doesnt speak in absolutes nor is it inflammatory like the one just below this.
This is an IU forum and an IU great is playing for the home team.  You are very welcome here, but remember, your bias will be met in kind.

Also, where were the Cavs before LeBron?  Is your fandom LeBron only or Cavs or?
Not following your logic with the criticism of the Pacers.  Your posts flaming the Pacers or history is logically flawed.

I have used no foul language- there are far others you should be policing before myself. I suffered with the Cavs before LeBron- I am simply celebrating what he has done and do not respect seeing posts that James is soft or a crybaby when there are numerous excessive fouls that go uncalled against him. 

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Candystripe said:

The Pacers are the Purdue of the NBA- no banners. As for when the greatest player of all time retires, it doesn't matter who replaces him. We have a championship and a dominance over the Eastern Conference that is historic. 

Browns are good

1 minute ago, Candystripe said:

I have used no foul language- there are far others you should be policing before myself. I suffered with the Cavs before LeBron- I am simply celebrating what he has done and do not respect seeing posts that James is soft or a crybaby when there are numerous excessive fouls that go uncalled against him. 

He didn't say you used foul language. 

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

The greatest retired a while ago. He played the majority of his career in Chicago.. were you alive when he played?

Jordan played against cupcakes in the finals every season in a less-talented era with a superior supporting cast. Should we consider Robert Horry greater than Jordan if we are only comparing rings? 

2 minutes ago, Candystripe said:

He won one title in Cleveland. Do you still wear your Heat jersey? Do you have your Lakers jersey for next year?

Just now, Candystripe said:

Jordan played against cupcakes in the finals every season in a less-talented era with a superior supporting cast. Should we consider Robert Horry greater than Jordan if we are only comparing rings? 

I didn't mention rings. Bill Russell would have more than him btw. 

I did not police you, policing you would have been reporting your post.  Which I know reports flowed on a couple of the other posts that were not yours.

You opened the flame war coming to a Pro Victor pro Hoosier board with an absolute that was illogical and nonsensical, yet you talk of respecting posts.

2 minutes ago, Candystripe said:

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

Let me get this straight the 5 seed Pacers are "lucky" to be in playoffs but the4 seed Cavs are "historic". Cavs fans are delusional

Lol when the Pacers beat them 3 times in the reg season... 

Queue him saying "the regular season doesn't matter"

5 minutes ago, Candystripe said:

Have u watched a game from the 80's or 90's. No crying allowed. There is more blood in 1 game then than u see in an entire season of this soft basketball 

Yeah, competition in the 80s and 90s was so ridiculously good.

The 1992 Dream Team will likely never be matched.

Just now, Hoosier24 said:

...and poof, he vanishes. Probably putting out the fire on his LeBUM jersey from the first go around. 

Or the alcohol took its toll?

Just now, Candystripe said:

Michael Jordan wouldn't have won a single game against the modern Warriors- the best teams are better now, even if the worst teams are horrible. The degree of difficulty is not close. 

We can quit responding. Best part of this moron ran down the crack of his momma’s ass 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I teach 1st grade.. they come up with better arguments then that

*than. Do you teach first grade or are you being taught in first grade? I'll call that a night. I hope some of you decide to attend IU someday, there is education that can desperately help you.

Archived