Pacers vs Cavs Series

15 minutes ago, Hoosier24 said:

Getting outclassed. Way too big a stage for Victor. You wanna act like a superstar all around town, you better bring it boy. 

This is where great players learn to put on their big boy pants. First time he's walking through this as the key player on a team. Hoping his coaching staff has him ready mentally to set the tone to begin a game moving forward (like the LeBron has been after game 1). He's still being too passive instead of looking to take it to this weak Cavs defense. 

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JerseyHoosier said:

Looks like he's helped them to swing a 17 point half time deficit into a 7 point lead with 5+ to go! 

What has he done? Honest question. He’s shooting awful. Take your crimson glasses off. I know we like him because he played here. I get that. But when you’re making millions, you can and will be scrutinized. If we performed this poorly at our jobs, we wouldn’t have them.

Just now, Hoosier24 said:

What has he done? Honest question. He’s shooting awful. Take your crimson glasses off. I know we like him because he played here. I get that. But when you’re making millions, you can and will be scrutinized. If we performed this poorly at our jobs, we wouldn’t have them.

First off, my glasses are black (seriously!). And he's put up 18/6/7 (not far from a triple double) and more importantly has has known when to push the ball at just the right time to allow at his team mates to make a play when he has is getting double teamed this half. And he has 3 steals! 

1 minute ago, JerseyHoosier said:

First off, my glasses are black (seriously!). And he's put up 18/6/7 (not far from a triple double) and more importantly has has known when to push the ball at just the right time to allow at his team mates to make a play when he has is getting double teamed this half. And he has 3 steals! 

Btw, even with his bad shooting night, he's +1 on the court tonight.

Regardless of if you approve of Vic's performance or not, the Pacers pulled this one out. Love the team effort and coming back from 17 at half. Any way you slice it that's impressive! Crazy how holding LeBron to 28 points is a a huge win for this team overall. There's literally no other consistent scoring option after him. 

On 4/18/2018 at 8:44 PM, Candystripe said:

Thanks to the Pacers for the wakeup call. When the Cavs try, the Cavs win. The King showed that he is better by himself than the Pacers are altogether. If the Pacers win another game, I would be disappointed. Go Cavs and Go Hoosiers! 

Sorry for the disappointment. 

Archived