Pacers vs Cavs Series

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KoB2011 said:

He did get fouled on the last play, that also went uncalled. 

I'm talking about Vic going and drawing contact.  I feel like he's been sliding by contact with his athleticism.  I want to see him jump up and into a guy, get the foul, then attempt the and one.  

And the little grab by LeBron was not because Vic went and drew contact.  

Bottom line is that, if teh roles would have been reversed, meaning if LBJ was the offensive player and Vic was the defender, SOMETHING would have been called.  May have been a goal-tend.  May have been a foul.   Heck, they may have even come up with defensive 3 seconds.  But there would have been no way the whistle does not blow there.

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Bottom line is that, if teh roles would have been reversed, meaning if LBJ was the offensive player and Vic was the defender, SOMETHING would have been called.  May have been a goal-tend.  May have been a foul.   Heck, they may have even come up with defensive 3 seconds.  But there would have been no way the whistle does not blow there.

You mean LeBron gets the calls 11 out of 10 times?

I like our chances tonight but Vic has to play really well. Would love to put that pressure on the Cavs supporting cast for a game 7. The cavs have had a lot of success double teaming Vic to have him give up the ball. They pick their poison and if our guys hit anything we could have closed this our already. Can we double to force their players to make big plays. A lot of mileage on Lebron already this post season.

It’s similar to how they doubled PG last year, but this year’s team has guys who can capitalize— Bog and Sabonis and for that matter Turner need to be ready to step it up. Vic should attack the basket and look to bounce back from some down games, but just drawing defenders and opening things up for the other guys may get the job done, like the game where Bog went off for 30. 

Meawhile PG and the Thunder are trying to stave off elimination against a really good Jazz team, and the Surprising Pels are getting ready for GS, it’s been an interesting playoffs. 

Double Lebron tonight, help defense and the rotations will be key when Lebron passes out of these, make others on the Cavs beat you.  Play more off-ball with Vic tonight, no high pick and roll with Vic/Myles unless Myles starts off on fire shooting long range jump shots or 3 pointers, run more pick and rolls with Vic/Bojan.  I firmly believe we force a game 7, I'm taking the home team in this one 101-95.  I will have no voice when I am leaving Bankers life tonight.  GO PACERS!

4 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

That nutmeg on Lebron 💉💉💉💉

One hell of a half!

Speaking of Van Gundy and his nutmeg reference, I find him to be most annoying of the NBA announcer by a wide margin. I can't even think of a #2. Something about him just constantly rubs me the wrong way.

4 minutes ago, JerseyHoosier said:

Speaking of Van Gundy and his nutmeg reference, I find him to be most annoying of the NBA announcer by a wide margin. I can't even think of a #2. Something about him just constantly rubs me the wrong way.

I hear you. So many of them annoy the hell out of me! Don’t get me started, really enjoying this game! 

Archived