Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
KDB

David Bell

Surprised there wasn't a thread for him already but i've heard we have a chance here. #1 Player in Indiana, #11 WR in the Nation, #64 Player in the Nation

He visited for the Spring Game and according to Rabjohns also met with the basketball coaching staff. They told him that if he committed to IU he could play both sports if he wanted too.

He and the football staff have a strong relationship, and talk pretty much daily.

https://247sports.com/Player/David-Bell-85809

Edited by KDB

4 hours ago, KDB said:

Surprised there wasn't a thread for him already but i've heard we have a chance here. #1 Player in Indiana, #11 WR in the Nation, #64 Player in the Nation

He visited for the Spring Game and according to Rabjohns also met with the basketball coaching staff. They told him that if he committed to IU he could play both sports if he wanted too.

He and the football staff have a strong relationship, and talk pretty much daily.

https://247sports.com/Player/David-Bell-85809

I still like OSU as his favorite but think Purdue has a really solid chance to land him. Wiltfong has predicted Bell to Purdue which is nice to see. 

9 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I still like OSU as his favorite but think Purdue has a really solid chance to land him. Wiltfong has predicted Bell to Purdue which is nice to see. 

I agree on OSU being the favorite, but Purdue and IU are definitely both in good spots for him.

4 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

How so?

When you go to tOSU you are a little fish in big pond.  

I saw him play hoops against Romeo on TV and, no question, he’s an unbelievable talent.  He is so smooth and athletic, it’s ridiculous.  He looked like even his basketball skills were very strong.   

It sure would be nice to go through life being that kind of athlete.  Good for him.  I’m sure any of us would love to experience that for even a day.  I think he’s a rare talent and an all timer.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno