David Bell

KDB

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Wonder if the PU fans kind of freaked out when he first pick up the OSU hat

Nope. One of the national recruiting guys was on our board last night and mentioned that Bell eliminated OSU over a month ago. If he had originally picked up either the PSU or IU hat, I would’ve been more concerned. Rondale did the same thing last year with the OSU hat even though they weren’t a real threat to land him. 

On 1/2/2019 at 3:27 PM, Stlboiler23 said:

I think it could be a wash potentially amongst those two but comparing the WR class for both schools, I think Purdue wins that one pretty easily.  This is likely going to be Purdue's best WR class they've ever had.

How good should he be next year? I think a lot of PU fans forget that very few players come in and have the type of impact that Moore did. 

47 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

How good should he be next year? I think a lot of PU fans forget that very few players come in and have the type of impact that Moore did. 

I don’t expect anything like what Rondale did this year but I think he could possibly be similar to the year Zico had for Purdue this year. He should be able to win one of the outside WR spots and I think I could see him having a year like Zico (46 catches, 743 yards, and 6 TD’s). I think it’s going to be interesting because defenses won’t be able to get away with doubling Moore since the complemtary pieces should be better next year I’d think. 

Archived