Did Georgia have any decommits when Crean signed on?

On a positive note , Crean will take the Georgia Bulldogs to the 2018 Cayman Islands Classic for three games to be played on Monday Nov . 19 Tuesday Nov. 20 , 2018  , and Wednesday Nov. 21 ,2018 ! The other 7 teams are : Akron , Boise State , Illinois State , Clemson , Creighton , Georgia State , and St. Bonaventure ! Go Bulldogs !!!

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

On a positive note , Crean will take the Georgia Bulldogs to the 2018 Cayman Islands Classic for three games to be played on Monday Nov . 19 Tuesday Nov. 20 , 2018  , and Wednesday Nov. 21 ,2018 ! The other 7 teams are : Akron , Boise State , Illinois State , Clemson , Creighton , Georgia State , and St. Bonaventure ! Go Bulldogs !!!

And a great opportunity to work that tan. 

10 minutes ago, Snozzwangers_und_covfefe said:

Living down here in Atlanta, most UGA fans like the hire. They don't envision him as a longterm option, but believe he can position UGA for an even better hire in 5-7years. 

Interesting........don't know what to say to that.

2 hours ago, Snozzwangers_und_covfefe said:

All the UGA grads I work with really believe they'll be a 2sport school soon. 

I had to look it up.  In UGA's long history they have been to 12 NCAAT's compiling a 7-12 record.  One FF in '85 with Vern Fleming.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I remember hat final four because in one game you ha UL and Houston who everyone thought as the championship game.  In the other game you had Georgia and NC St. who thought was like the JV game.

You are on it, and I remember it well.  

5 hours ago, rico said:

You are on it, and I remember it well.  

What is funny I can remember who has won all the championships since 75 and most of the final four teams in e ch year.  What is funny I can remember the ones 25 years ago better than the ones of the last 10 years.

• 2 weeks later...

The latest Crean/Georgia news :: Crean Convinced two November signees to stay with the Bulldogs ! #1-6'9" Amanze Ngumezi a 235 pound Forward who averaged 12.8 points and 11.6 rebounds per game as a Junior in High School ! AND:: [#2]-6'6"  Forward-Jojo Toppin who averaged 10 pts. & 7 rebounds per game as a High School Junior !! Crean also signed Just 2 days ago a 6'3" Guard -Ty Fagan , whio was Georgia's Class 4A Player of the Year this past season .He is a Combo Guard who averaged 25 points  , 7.3 rebounds , 4.6 Assists ,and 2.4 Steals per game this past season !! Fagan's H.S. team finished 31 & 0 this past season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to see how his Georgia team does in The Cayman Islands Tournament !1 I've got the SEC Network on my cable so I expect I will get to see a lot of Georgia games ! One thing I know for sure IS:::::: , Crean will NOT have the pressure to win at Georgia like he had hanging over him at IU !!! I wish him MUCH SUCCESS at Georgia !!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Georgia Bulldogs have posted their 2018-2019 roster and it looks Impressive !!! The 'Dogs will play in the 2019 Maui Jim Maui Invitational ! Michigan State , BYU , Dayton , Kansas , UCLA , Virginia Tech & Chaminade complete the field ! The Bulldogs will have a tough row to hoe in this one

How are you coming with your sheets for the upcoming season HTD?

5 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Georgia Bulldogs have posted their 2018-2019 roster and it looks Impressive !!! The 'Dogs will play in the 2019 Maui Jim Maui Invitational ! Michigan State , BYU , Dayton , Kansas , UCLA , Virginia Tech & Chaminade complete the field ! The Bulldogs will have a tough row to hoe in this one

That looks like a much stronger field than the Maui has had recently.

JL :: I am working diligently to get my scoresheets made out as soon as I find out the pertinent information ! I will never understand the darn secrecy by IU on posting their Roster and Non-conference Basketball information !! Many schools have already posted their 2018-2019 Rosters complete with players numbers updated !1 turd-u already has both their 2018-2019 Roster and 90 + % of their non-conference games posted !! ( I hate it when those [censured] pee yew smellermakers beat IU at anything ,VBG !! ] However , they always have their Roster & non - conf. schedule posted , usually in May !! IU's website has a notice that IU's Roster will not be posted until the first day of class in AUGUST !!!!!!!! That just sucks and is totally SILLY to my way of thinking , anyway !! IU makes me think that by NOT  posting their current roster and non-conference games until the first day of class that they ( IU's Powers that be ) must think it would harm National Security if that information was released BEFORE the first day of class ! I wish some Newspaper would use the Freedom Of Information Act to secure and releas any information they could get from that !!

P.S. I just printed out where to send a request for Freedom Of INformation Act !! I'm going to do it !! I am going to write to them ( The U.S. Dept Of Justice in Washington  , D.C. ) and see if I can get some help in getting the IU information sooner than August !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sick and tired of all the dang secrecy coming from Indiana University !!

Archived