Did Georgia have any decommits when Crean signed on?

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

JL :: I am working diligently to get my scoresheets made out as soon as I find out the pertinent information ! I will never understand the darn secrecy by IU on posting their Roster and Non-conference Basketball information !! Many schools have already posted their 2018-2019 Rosters complete with players numbers updated !1 turd-u already has both their 2018-2019 Roster and 90 + % of their non-conference games posted !! ( I hate it when those [censured] pee yew smellermakers beat IU at anything ,VBG !! ] However , they always have their Roster & non - conf. schedule posted , usually in May !! IU's website has a notice that IU's Roster will not be posted until the first day of class in AUGUST !!!!!!!! That just sucks and is totally SILLY to my way of thinking , anyway !! IU makes me think that by NOT  posting their current roster and non-conference games until the first day of class that they ( IU's Powers that be ) must think it would harm National Security if that information was released BEFORE the first day of class ! I wish some Newspaper would use the Freedom Of Information Act to secure and releas any information they could get from that !!

P.S. I just printed out where to send a request for Freedom Of INformation Act !! I'm going to do it !! I am going to write to them ( The U.S. Dept Of Justice in Washington  , D.C. ) and see if I can get some help in getting the IU information sooner than August !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sick and tired of all the dang secrecy coming from Indiana University !!

Until May 30th teams won't know their complete roster if they have guys who put their names in the draft.  Also the season does not start until November so what is the rush to get the non conference schedule out.

Archived