IU Baseball

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'd like to know how the 3 seed gets to stay in state but we travel 1000 miles as a 2 seed. Laughable. 

There really wasn't an option where IU wouldn't have traveled a good bit as a two seed. Clemson, Georgia, or East Carolina regional probably would have been preferable.

55 minutes ago, Kendal22 said:

There really wasn't an option where IU wouldn't have traveled a good bit as a two seed. Clemson, Georgia, or East Carolina regional probably would have been preferable.

Just dont see how TexAM can be the 3 seed. Meh I'm bitter because we got whipped today. I dont deal well with losses. 

24 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Just dont see how TexAM can be the 3 seed. Meh I'm bitter because we got whipped today. I dont deal well with losses. 

Umpire wasn't the greatest but still can't allow 7 runs in one inning with 2 outs. Striver left the ball over middle and off speed high. Recipe for a long inning. Will be better tomorrow but it puts us in a hole. 

29 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Umpire wasn't the greatest but still can't allow 7 runs in one inning with 2 outs. Striver left the ball over middle and off speed high. Recipe for a long inning. Will be better tomorrow but it puts us in a hole. 

Oh I agree the ump had nothing to do with the loss. Again.. I'm just bias.

31 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Oh I agree the ump had nothing to do with the loss. Again.. I'm just bias.

Talk about a fun game to watch...Cal State Fullerton just beat Stanford on a 2-out bottom of the 9th walk-off homer by a pinch hitter freshman (his first of the year no less).  Great big fat kid even...I love it.

The CWS is just fun baseball.

9 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Talk about a fun game to watch...Cal State Fullerton just beat Stanford on a 2-out bottom of the 9th walk-off homer by a pinch hitter freshman (his first of the year no less).  Great big fat kid even...I love it.

The CWS is just fun baseball.

Lolol that kid was listed at 240.. he hasn't seen 240 since MS. 

Archived