IU Baseball

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Saalfrank?

BTOWN AWOL when Hoosier Nation needs analysis!!!

I'm here. After the first half of the 1st inning my gf wouldn't let me post because she said it was bad luck (she's quite competitive). In between games is fair game she says. 

Believe it's Saalfrank to start. But Krueger could go for 3 or 4 innings if need be. Sommer the same as well. Lloyd could throw 1 or 2 tomorrow. You also have a guy like Sabol who in his first 20 innings gave up basically nothing but the last 8 innings he has been shelled.. can he give you 2 innings tonight? 

Bottom line.. our pitching could be there but the offense has to give us the chance. Same way with the last two games.. the offense gave us a chance. 

22 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'm here. After the first half of the 1st inning my gf wouldn't let me post because she said it was bad luck (she's quite competitive). In between games is fair game she says. 

Believe it's Saalfrank to start. But Krueger could go for 3 or 4 innings if need be. Sommer the same as well. Lloyd could throw 1 or 2 tomorrow. You also have a guy like Sabol who in his first 20 innings gave up basically nothing but the last 8 innings he has been shelled.. can he give you 2 innings tonight? 

Bottom line.. our pitching could be there but the offense has to give us the chance. Same way with the last two games.. the offense gave us a chance. 

Based on innings 2-9, I don't think your posting hurt IU a bit.

5 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

IU beats Texas A & M 9 to 7 and pee you loses 8 to 4 to Houston ! I U plays #1 Texas tonight at 9 P.M.  on the Longhorn TV Network ! pee. yew's season is Already OVER !! How sweet it is ! Awesome ( like Eddie Murphy said in Bowfinger ,   vbg ) !!

We already freakin' know.  Geez.

18 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

The SMELLERMAKERS aren't going to win the CWS either!!! VBG!!!!

I think that you are morphing into HTD.20

😅

Archived