IU Baseball

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, rico said:

Justin Parker went to Fort Wayne High School?  Nope.  No such thing.  He attended Fort Wayne Anthony Wayne HS or as they call it Fort Wayne Wayne or Wayne.

Lol I read an article yesterday on the Papa John fiasco... said he was from "Jefferson" Indiana.... No, hes from Jeffersonville. Smh

31 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

IU continues its roll of great hires!! I love it!

Getting Held and Rolen should do wonders for in-state recruiting.. and honestly 75% of our team should be comprised with in-state talent or more. The talent instate is that good. 

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Getting Held and Rolen should do wonders for in-state recruiting.. and honestly 75% of our team should be comprised with in-state talent or more. The talent instate is that good. 

I'll admit I don't follow baseball recruiting. Having our recent run of guys in the league, Schwarber doing his thing...2 coaches leave and boom we hire another by all accounts up and coming great coach....AND add Scott Rolen to the staff? No doubt we should remain at the top of the Big 10 for years to come. Great transition by staff and our athletic department.

54 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'll admit I don't follow baseball recruiting. Having our recent run of guys in the league, Schwarber doing his thing...2 coaches leave and boom we hire another by all accounts up and coming great coach....AND add Scott Rolen to the staff? No doubt we should remain at the top of the Big 10 for years to come. Great transition by staff and our athletic department.

Have you been able to make it to any games? It's pretty hard to follow the baseball recruiting because it's not publicized like basketball and football. 

19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Have you been able to make it to any games? It's pretty hard to follow the baseball recruiting because it's not publicized like basketball and football. 

I got down to a few this year. Went more when Schwarber was around. Always looking for a reason to run down to Bloomington for a few and a ballgame so I think I'm going to make a bigger effort next season. Want to actually know more about the team. Not just show up come tourney time.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I got down to a few this year. Went more when Schwarber was around. Always looking for a reason to run down to Bloomington for a few and a ballgame so I think I'm going to make a bigger effort next season. Want to actually know more about the team. Not just show up come tourney time.

Makes sense. I just love college baseball.. so much better than the MLB imo. We went to 5 or 6 home games, watched the ND game away Victory Field, and went to OSU for a game as well. 

We bring back a lot from a 40-19 team this past year. Matt Gorski is an absolute stud.. can bat 1-4, great speed, .356 avg 8 HR 40 RBIs 24SB. Pitching wise we could be as deep as we've ever been. 

Archived