Panel moderators ? Help

I'm not a mod, but what word are you trying to spell? In this thread it shows up as "fishing" both times you type it. Maybe type it out a letter at a time with a space between each letter so it shows up on here. I would double check to make sure it isn't your tablet auto correcting it also.

This brings back memories of the old site when you posted numbers in brackets and it changed them to emojies. That was the best accidental find ever!

I had HF give you a call after your call to me.  He has talked to you. Members got the Kindle for you so you would not have to go to the library . And HF says if he could see the issue,  he told me he most likely could fix it in a couple of minutes.  And HF, gave you directions as to what to tell the library people to look for, in order to fix, your issue with your new kindle.

Hey, man... it takes time. For us "elders" to get a hang of things. I have no doubt... over time,you will be able to get this issue resolved.

In the meantime.... it was good to talk to you, today over the phone. I know HF, enjoyed speaking with you first hand , as well.

Rest assured, you would not have gotten this personal attention at any other IU fan site. 

And a shout out to the many members, who pitched together to get HTD, a kindle so he would not have to take a bus to the library...just to communicate with us.  That, my friends is what being a "Hoosier" is all about. 

56 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I had HF give you a call after your call to me.  He has talked to you. Members got the Kindle for you so you would not have to go to the library . And HF says if he could see the issue,  he told me he most likely could fix it in a couple of minutes.  And HF, gave you directions as to what to tell the library people to look for, in order to fix, your issue with your new kindle.

Hey, man... it takes time. For us "elders" to get a hang of things. I have no doubt... over time,you will be able to get this issue resolved.

In the meantime.... it was good to talk to you, today over the phone. I know HF, enjoyed speaking with you first hand , as well.

Rest assured, you would not have gotten this personal attention at any other IU fan site. 

And a shout out to the many members, who pitched together to get HTD, a kindle so he would not have to take a bus to the library...just to communicate with us.  That, my friends is what being a "Hoosier" is all about. 

That’s amazing mile! I’m very impressed by all the members who purchased a kindle for HTD! So glad he doesn’t have to go to the library anymore to communicate with all of us!!

18 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I'm not a mod, but what word are you trying to spell? In this thread it shows up as "fishing" both times you type it. Maybe type it out a letter at a time with a space between each letter so it shows up on here. I would double check to make sure it isn't your tablet auto correcting it also.

This brings back memories of the old site when you posted numbers in brackets and it changed them to emojies. That was the best accidental find ever!

Sounds like the tablet has autocorrect set up.  They make so many new versions of Kindle Fire's I couldn't find the right how to guide online, so I gave a few guiding questions that hopefully a reasonably tech savvy librarian could find the settings and how to turn it off.

1 hour ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Sounds like the tablet has autocorrect set up.  They make so many new versions of Kindle Fire's I couldn't find the right how to guide online, so I gave a few guiding questions that hopefully a reasonably tech savvy librarian could find the settings and how to turn it off.

Nice!  Glad you could help him out.

Archived