Jump to content

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!


Sign in to follow this  
CauseThatsMyDJ

Jahmius Ramsey Cuts IU

Recommended Posts

As great as it is to be potentially getting Romeo and 2 or 3 of the 2019 bigs, we’re going to be awfully thin at the guard position for the foreseeable future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Someone's fixing to pop.  CAM may be done recruiting 19 in about 3 more weeks.  

This is what I'm starting to think about. If Romeo says yes it seems like he's saying to TJD, Brooks, and Watford we'll take 2 of you.......and the other ship is going to be for Carton or Ramsey (or another guard).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

This is what I'm starting to think about. If Romeo says yes it seems like he's saying to TJD, Brooks, and Watford we'll take 2 of you.......and the other ship is going to be for Carton or Ramsey (or another guard).

Or could he could just take them all.  You know Crean would if he could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Or could he could just take them all.  You know Crean would if he could.

Lol....you never miss an opportunity.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Its strange to me that this kid has gotten an offer yet not Franklin. 

Was thinking the same thing. 

Has the staff watched this kid play before today? I haven't heard his name been mentioned whatsoever. Weird that they would offer him before Franklin since they've watched Armaan play for a while now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

Was thinking the same thing. 

Has the staff watched this kid play before today? I haven't heard his name been mentioned whatsoever. Weird that they would offer him before Franklin since they've watched Armaan play for a while now.

Maybe that's the reason they're hasn't been one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Archie could just be making background type moves. Find kids who are late spring guys, so we’re never in a bind if kids should transfer/go to the draft. But again, kinda puzzling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Indykev said:

We are starting to throw a lot of offers out there for just a couple of spots.

This cracks me up. According to 247, we have offered 11 scholarships to 2019 prospects. In 2016, CREAN OFFERED 47 scholarships for a 4-man recruiting class!! Arch is much more selective in who he’s offering. It just happens that we appear to be right in the thick of things with many of those prospect offers. Good problem to have!

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DocHoosier said:

This cracks me up. According to 247, we have offered 11 scholarships to 2019 prospects. In 2016, CREAN OFFERED 47 scholarships for a 4-man recruiting class!! Arch is much more selective in who he’s offering. It just happens that we appear to be right in the thick of things with many of those prospect offers. Good problem to have!

Haha that is crazy, puts it in perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Mike pegram posted an article on Twitter 3 hours ago discussing this kids scholarship offer from IU

Said he hasn’t really thought about the recruiting process much yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×