Jahmius Ramsey Cuts IU

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Someone's fixing to pop.  CAM may be done recruiting 19 in about 3 more weeks.  

This is what I'm starting to think about. If Romeo says yes it seems like he's saying to TJD, Brooks, and Watford we'll take 2 of you.......and the other ship is going to be for Carton or Ramsey (or another guard).

50 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

This is what I'm starting to think about. If Romeo says yes it seems like he's saying to TJD, Brooks, and Watford we'll take 2 of you.......and the other ship is going to be for Carton or Ramsey (or another guard).

Or could he could just take them all.  You know Crean would if he could.

3 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Its strange to me that this kid has gotten an offer yet not Franklin. 

Was thinking the same thing. 

Has the staff watched this kid play before today? I haven't heard his name been mentioned whatsoever. Weird that they would offer him before Franklin since they've watched Armaan play for a while now.

2 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

Was thinking the same thing. 

Has the staff watched this kid play before today? I haven't heard his name been mentioned whatsoever. Weird that they would offer him before Franklin since they've watched Armaan play for a while now.

Maybe that's the reason they're hasn't been one

4 hours ago, Indykev said:

We are starting to throw a lot of offers out there for just a couple of spots.

This cracks me up. According to 247, we have offered 11 scholarships to 2019 prospects. In 2016, CREAN OFFERED 47 scholarships for a 4-man recruiting class!! Arch is much more selective in who he’s offering. It just happens that we appear to be right in the thick of things with many of those prospect offers. Good problem to have!

2 hours ago, DocHoosier said:

This cracks me up. According to 247, we have offered 11 scholarships to 2019 prospects. In 2016, CREAN OFFERED 47 scholarships for a 4-man recruiting class!! Arch is much more selective in who he’s offering. It just happens that we appear to be right in the thick of things with many of those prospect offers. Good problem to have!

Haha that is crazy, puts it in perspective.

• 1 month later...

Archived