There are STUPID people running NCAA

Indykev

I don't really have a problem with this.  The NCAA has a process for dealing with these types of things to make sure everything is on the up and up, and Sampson and UH went through that process. The donations were only delayed by a day or two at most, and now the clothes and shoes are being distributed through legitimate charities like they should've been in the first place.  I'm all for bashing the NCAA, but in this situation, it seems like much ado about nothing to me.

3 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

I don't really have a problem with this.  The NCAA has a process for dealing with these types of things to make sure everything is on the up and up, and Sampson and UH went through that process. The donations were only delayed by a day or two at most, and now the clothes and shoes are being distributed through legitimate charities like they should've been in the first place.  I'm all for bashing the NCAA, but in this situation, it seems like much ado about nothing to me.

I have to disagree with you there.  A day or two doesn't sound like a long wait but when you are dealing with people that literally lost everything they owned  then it is a different tune.  Those people needed help asap and I don't give a damn about the NCAA "hoops" that you got to jump through.  

Archived