Kofi Cockburn Cuts IU

We offered this kid per his 247 page. Can anyone confirm we’re actively recruiting him still? He’s getting offers from everyone program under the sun, not to mention having an unreal stretch here w NY Rens.

Sounds like he played wiseman right over the weekend. Will be an absolute beast wherever he goes at 6’11 250+

Also teammates with Lecque...

18 minutes ago, Max said:

We offered this kid per his 247 page. Can anyone confirm we’re actively recruiting him still? He’s getting offers from everyone program under the sun, not to mention having an unreal stretch here w NY Rens.

Sounds like he played wiseman right over the weekend. Will be an absolute beast wherever he goes at 6’11 250+

Also teammates with Lecque...

I remember seeing that Archie took in a game that Stewart played in and haven’t seen kofi linked with us at all recently. That’s all I can add. Not much but something.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
27 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Reeling from last night's defeat, the Illini may now be getting Cockburn?

image.png.cdf2bd0373ee042b1af81232ef00cc4e.png

I don't follow recruiting that much unless we are involved. All I'll say is anyone choosing Illinois right now there has to be a back story. No good reason at all to say yes to that place. No development, no discipline...tons of transfers, suspensions....why on Earth would you choose there?Unless Orlando Antigua is up to his old tricks again. 

Archived