Scholarship Grid

• 1 month later...

So is it safe to assume that we are only losing 2 to the NBA after this year? I know there was rumblings that we might have 4 openings and perhaps Smith might be taking a big leap....I just don't see it after the first few weeks of the season. Maybe a transfer but otherwise this is a 3 man class.

39 minutes ago, dgambill said:

So is it safe to assume that we are only losing 2 to the NBA after this year? I know there was rumblings that we might have 4 openings and perhaps Smith might be taking a big leap....I just don't see it after the first few weeks of the season. Maybe a transfer but otherwise this is a 3 man class.

I've thought it was a real stretch to assume a 4-man class.  I've figured on 3 all along. 4 only if someone gets upset about playing time, which is possible but I don't see as likely.

6 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I've thought it was a real stretch to assume a 4-man class.  I've figured on 3 all along. 4 only if someone gets upset about playing time, which is possible but I don't see as likely.

I was nervous about counting on 4....I never like to assume someone is leaving and pressuring them out the door. Even Romeo for that matter. I'm starting to think that perhaps Forrester or Moore may get red shirted based on their limited playing time against very weak foes. Only reason besides their grades or to send a message to them I can think of. I was starting to think Green might go given how Al and Robert have kind of leap frogged him...but now viewing our limited guard situation...he should still have plenty of playing time especially next year if Romeo leaves. I think 3 it is...then it will just become a HUGE question on where does the offense run through with Romeo and Juwan gone next year? Smith isn't showing me much honestly.

• KDB unpinned this topic

Archived