Ethan Morton (2020) Commits to Purdue

Fundamentals

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, rico said:

Stanford have an aeronautics degree?

Yes.  Let's face it, if education is your deciding factor and you have a Stanford or Ivy offer, that's where you go.  I'd say the same about Leal who also has a Stanford offer.  As StL suggested, a good school with a good basketball program is probably a better overall idea if there is more to your decision than academics.

On 5/8/2019 at 1:55 PM, dbmhoosier said:

Yeah seems to me he was the #1 target.  If you care to comment was the staff surprised that they didn't land Keion Brooks?  I think they thought he was all but locked up at one time.

No disrespect- there was no evidence that Morton was 1a 1b recruit.  As said before, Archie and his staff are VERY tighed lipped and no one really knows.  Anyone can text thoughts or tweets, etc.  Honestly, the only insider to Archie might be Snow.  This fan base should listen to him more.  

12 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

No disrespect- there was no evidence that Morton was 1a 1b recruit.  As said before, Archie and his staff are VERY tighed lipped and no one really knows.  Anyone can text thoughts or tweets, etc.  Honestly, the only insider to Archie might be Snow.  This fan base should listen to him more.  

Archie isn’t giving a chode like Snow any insider info.

That's a funny thing to say since it is pitchforks over at peegs directed at snow for both just generally being a douche and for saying things like this...

"When it comes to Ethan Morton, Indiana appears to be in the top three with Michigan and Ohio State."

"Personally, I feel [Keion Brooks] ultimately comes down to Michigan State and Indiana

Snow has no clue what is going on and acts like a POS when he gets called out on it.

Just now, hoosierdaddy_72 said:

That's a funny thing to say since it is pitchforks over at peegs directed at snow for both just generally being a douche and for saying things like this...

"When it comes to Ethan Morton, Indiana appears to be in the top three with Michigan and Ohio State."

"Personally, I feel [Keion Brooks] ultimately comes down to Michigan State and Indiana

Snow has no clue what is going on and acts like a POS when he gets called out on it.

Very well could be.  Im going off of podcasts I listened to where Snow was interviewed and they talk about it.  So, maybe he isnt one to listen to.  So far the past year very few people have been correct.  What happen to the days where Insidethehall use to provide quicker and more info then peegs....and free?  

6 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

Very well could be.  Im going off of podcasts I listened to where Snow was interviewed and they talk about it.  So, maybe he isnt one to listen to.  So far the past year very few people have been correct.  What happen to the days where Insidethehall use to provide quicker and more info then peegs....and free?  

Yeah, ITH has slipped IMO, but I am more than content to get info from them or here or wherever than pay again after my subscription runs out.  The track record of the subscription guys tells me that more often than not they are either guessing or getting a lot of bad info.

39 minutes ago, hoosierdaddy_72 said:

Yeah, ITH has slipped IMO, but I am more than content to get info from them or here or wherever than pay again after my subscription runs out.  The track record of the subscription guys tells me that more often than not they are either guessing or getting a lot of bad info.

ITH is solid imo. I read there a few times per week.

6 hours ago, hoosierdaddy_72 said:

Until a kid commits, they are all just reading tea leaves.  That is why I do not get why people get so irritated with those who share info here like SS and 0708.  Have you never paid for one of those sites before?  They do exactly like the guys who work for rivals and scout.  They talk to people around the program, they see what the kids are saying, and then they share what they know at the time and put a guess on how in or out IU is with a kid.  When I was subscribed to Peegs, those guys were wrong All. The. Time.  I am happy to get a little rumor for free around here.  People pay Peegs $10 a month for the same info.

7 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

To be clear, he was referring to Stanford, not IU.

Boiler too classy to take shot st IU for sure  but unfortunately it does apply to us as well. He is not one to come over and run our noses in it too much. Good get for them and I really don't like Morton to PU

8 hours ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

They have a history together.....just saying.  He might not be giving info, but he is the one guy he has a relationship with that goes back before IU.  

If they have a relationship I'd suggest Archie finding a new voicebox. Snow has always been neutral to negative on IU...and given his performance for the Brooks family this past season I'd say if Archie did (as you say he does) have a relationship that one would be terminated. 

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

If they have a relationship I'd suggest Archie finding a new voicebox. Snow has always been neutral to negative on IU...and given his performance for the Brooks family this past season I'd say if Archie did (as you say he does) have a relationship that one would be terminated. 

Is Snow an OSU guy? I know he’s a big Bengals/Reds fan. 

7 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Is Snow an OSU guy? I know he’s a big Bengals/Reds fan. 

Can't speak to Ohio St....he's more of a Cincy (town of)  guy. Unfortunately he calls Indy home now but doesn't hesitate to throw shade at IU for as long as he's been in the game. Historically he's never been kind in his reporting when kids choose IU but if they don't he's got a 1000 words on why they didn't. 

14 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Exactly, Snow and the other peegs guys basically smeared the IU fan base by willingly going public with the Brooks' family's frustration about twitter trolls and making it out to be part of the Brooks decision.  Like IU fans are so bad that caused Brooks to go elsewhere.  Ridiculous.  Think about the image that paints, and they said they did it because the Brooks family asked them to do it.  Basically a mouthpiece for them at the expense of IU so they could host his announcement ceremony.  That was the final straw for me on that site.  They basically sold us out.

2 minutes ago, hoosierdaddy_72 said:

Exactly, Snow and the other peegs guys basically smeared the IU fan base by willingly going public with the Brooks' family's frustration about twitter trolls and making it out to be part of the Brooks decision.  Like IU fans are so bad that caused Brooks to go elsewhere.  Ridiculous.  Think about the image that paints, and they said they did it because the Brooks family asked them to do it.  Basically a mouthpiece for them at the expense of IU so they could host his announcement ceremony.  That was the final straw for me on that site.  They basically sold us out.

I can't imagine paying for any information but if I did the guys running that place would be the last I'd pay for an opinion....especially Snow. 

Archived