Fundamentals

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CoachSS said:

Nods approvingly.... 

Second viewing in three weeks confirms that he is, at minimum, at the top of their 2020 board. Or, tied with Love. 

Phenomenal prospect. Phenomenal. 

Apparently put up 40 points in the process 😳. Please get him on campus, Arch. Love to see him be a Hoosier!

2 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

LOL at the guy in the white t shirt flipping the bird, and his buddy next to him giving a suggestive gesture to his mouth...tools. 

And I was trying to figure out who the Fran McCaffery/Herman Munster dude is.

I'm no expert, but Ethan seems like just the type of player that this program needs.

2 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Is Morton the kid that could reclassify to 2019 or am I thinking of someone else?  I remember seeing it somewhere on here but can't remember which kid it was.

That’s not happening. Tre Mitchell is the only reclass option that’s been discussed.

Why is this thread not like 100 pages? Kid is dropping 40,50 points and every bit 6'5-6'6 point guard that rebounds too. All the highlights I've watched of him and all the local newspaper clippings I've been reading etc...he has impressed EVERYONE. Honestly, I would be on him hard....I wouldn't be surprised Duke doesn't get in on him as he seems to be the perfect Coach K kid.

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Why is this thread not like 100 pages? Kid is dropping 40,50 points and every bit 6'5-6'6 point guard that rebounds too. All the highlights I've watched of him and all the local newspaper clippings I've been reading etc...he has impressed EVERYONE. Honestly, I would be on him hard....I wouldn't be surprised Duke doesn't get in on him as he seems to be the perfect Coach K kid.

Give it time.

48 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Duke waits until there’s two months before the spring signing period before they start recruiting... they seem to have it like that.

I’m telling you the next Damon Bailey title is on the wrong thread. Belongs here. Kid plays with ton of heart...6’6 point guard that rebounds and gets to the basket and has a wonderful midrange. Glad Archie was there for this game. I predict he is a 5 star by the time it’s all said and done next year. He has been playing up in class in AAU and I think because he is unselfish he doesn’t get the credit he deserves. This summer I think people realize how amazing he is.

Archived